Gillingham Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

The only bizarre thing is you making an issue of something that isn't... about fuckingpar for the course for you...not surprising though. BTW I love rugby and will be watching the England game later 

Think it was the Inspector who posted the quote your reply refers to. Weren't me who made n

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

The only bizarre thing is you making an issue of something that isn't... about fuckingpar for the course for you...not surprising though. BTW I love rugby and will be watching the England game later 

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Not you Pughie the troll who spends his time on here trying to stir it...pathetic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I reckoned a point would be decent here. Ferocious atmosphere. Intimidating locals. Southern climate. 

Well done Wednesday. 

Ever since Barry said we coulf go unbeaten the opposition have really took notice and stepped up so looks like we have that to contend with now.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

Moore is a fraud!

A great run when the first 11 picks it's self due to injuries, now he has options he has no clue!

Paterson starting over Berahino was criminal!

We were winning games with Berahino and Paterson in tandem.

We chose to change it.