Gillingham Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

Dont worry we'll spend the next 5 days on training working out how to start testing the oppos keeper !!

Give Moore until end of season, if we don't go up he has failed and Moore goes,  and we go again with a manager with more ideas - simple

There will be a f**king meltdown on here tonight as per. Gillingham have one of the best managers in this league. He’ll have them picking up points regularly between now and the end of the season. I can’t remember the last time we won here? Maybe once or twice in my lifetime. Our record there is atrocious. So I see it as a point gained. Finishing in the Top 6 is still in our own hands, players coming back. Everything to play for still but it won’t stop the Moore Out brigade until they get what they want. He’s here for the rest of the season at least whether some like it or not.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Once again another result that highlights why we won't, and don't deserve, to be anywhere near the playoffs this season. 

Those saying give Moore time, how much more before you actually concede that he isn't upto the task?

I would seriously consider getting rid of him, bring in a manager to oversee the team and assess for next season, its highly likely some of our better players won't be here next season so it's a major rebuild job once again. Keep Moore here and we might aswell get used to these away days because we will be in League One for a considerable amount of time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jim said:

There will be a f**king meltdown on here tonight as per. Gillingham have one of the best managers in this league. He’ll have them picking up points regularly between now and the end of the season. I can’t remember the last time we won here? Maybe once or twice in my lifetime. Our record there is atrocious. So I see it as a point gained. Finishing in the Top 6 is still in our own hands, players coming back. Everything to play for still but it won’t stop the Moore Out brigade until they get what they want. He’s here for the rest of the season at least whether some like it or not.

It wasn’t great today but we’ve lost no ground on our rivals and we have a home game next week with the likes of Dean, NML and probably Windass back. 

Let’s move on. 

Guest 1banana2banana
1 minute ago, DeBilde'sTea said:

Came here to see who had sharted the bed cus we didn't win a game of football that we had the 'god given right' to win, obviously. 

I bet they had thier Sharpies ready for  the Moore Out placard too. 

Why is it now trendy to slate anyone who questions a performance ! It’s almost got it’s own little cult following of people who think it’s funny. 
we were absolutely shocking and should absolutely be winning games against teams with a -30 goal difference who sit in the relegation zone. 
If you think otherwise then You don’t understand football. 

3 minutes ago, DeBilde'sTea said:

Came here to see who had sharted the bed cus we didn't win a game of football that we had the 'god given right' to win, obviously. 

I bet they had thier Sharpies ready for  the Moore Out placard too. 

Get a bigger spoon.

4 minutes ago, markg said:

Moore has to win every game to escape criticism doesn’t he? 

No he doesn't, but when we've been poor in 3 of our last 4 matches against average sides at best then he deserves to be criticised.

• Like 1

Had we played against a side that could put the ball in the net, we lose that 3 or 4-0

We were lucky to get a point. 

The aim of the game is to score a goal but for some embarrasing reason, when we play against a side playing 8-0-2 or 10-0-0, we resort to tippy tappy sideways football between the defenders. Might as well tell our strikers not to turn up because they'll never get the ball.

They missed about four or five sitters. We probably only had one decent chance which Gregory was unlucky with and that wasn't really a clear cut chance. 

Pathetic

• Like 2
  • Haha 1