Gillingham Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

Well MK Dons were sheite ...probably most annoying horrible team I've witnessed this season. Honestly can't understand how they've gone on the run they have. Poor refereeing too. So all in all we are where are after todays results. Sheite or bust time for me from now. Really don't want to end the season on a wet fart like today. 

23 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I reckoned a point would be decent here. Ferocious atmosphere. Intimidating locals. Southern climate. 

Well done Wednesday. 

Ever since Barry said we coulf go unbeaten the opposition have really took notice and stepped up so looks like we have that to contend with now.

Well if you're happy with today's efforts, best we don't go up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Well we are worse of really, chance of 3rd or 4th place realistically has gone now

Looks like its a fight between us, Oxford, Sunderland and Wycombe for 5th and 6th places.

In all honesty I fully expect us to finish 7th. I just don’t think we have an answer to teams setting up like Lincoln, Accrington and Gillingham to get the points to secure the top six place. We might find it with the players we have coming back but I just have that bad feeling that that’s how it will end. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

In all honesty I fully expect us to finish 7th. I just don’t think we have an answer to teams setting up like Lincoln, Accrington and Gillingham to get the points to secure the top six place. We might find it with the players we have coming back but I just have that bad feeling that that’s how it will end. 

You're probably right, we've flitted around  7th and 8th most of the season.  Just don't seem good enough to get in that top 6.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jim said:

There will be a f**king meltdown on here tonight as per. Gillingham have one of the best managers in this league. He’ll have them picking up points regularly between now and the end of the season. I can’t remember the last time we won here? Maybe once or twice in my lifetime. Our record there is atrocious. So I see it as a point gained. Finishing in the Top 6 is still in our own hands, players coming back. Everything to play for still but it won’t stop the Moore Out brigade until they get what they want. He’s here for the rest of the season at least whether some like it or not.

Why you so bothered about other fans Jim?

don’t worry about other people just enjoy your football your own way innit yo fam bro

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why you so bothered about other fans Jim?

don’t worry about other people just enjoy your football your own way innit yo fam bro

Split opinion is what I expect from

our fans. It’ll never be any different. It seems a bit rich from me given the stick I gave Monk but I think our current manager will build something solid here. I just fear he won’t get the time as DC however close a relationship he may have with Moore does tend to react to fan opinion but that said there won’t be a change before the end of the season.

Looking at this season I just think even though there is a lot of disappointment flying around we aren’t doing that bad. 15 clean sheets and 8 defeats in 38 games. Bearing in mind it’s a squad cobbled together with restrictions in place, Moore has done a decent job for me. He’s had us playing some decent football at times too. There are still issues to be sorted but I think he will sort them if he’s given the time.

1 hour ago, 1banana2banana said:

Why is it now trendy to slate anyone who questions a performance ! It’s almost got it’s own little cult following of people who think it’s funny. 
we were absolutely shocking and should absolutely be winning games against teams with a -30 goal difference who sit in the relegation zone. 
If you think otherwise then You don’t understand football. 

Hey, my bad, that was maybe too pithy. 

It was more my attempt at satire that to some we happen to be either the best or worst club in the world depending on the result. 

No excuses for a genuinely bad performance.

🙂

Edited by DeBilde'sTea