Gillingham Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

I reckoned a point would be decent here. Ferocious atmosphere. Intimidating locals. Southern climate. 

Well done Wednesday. 

Ever since Barry said we coulf go unbeaten the opposition have really took notice and stepped up so looks like we have that to contend with now.

I bet literally no one took notice of that. 

Dogshit.

We really can't play two games a week can we. Very flat on Tuesday and absolute ******** today. 

Nothing positive to take from that, being kind, they are poo and we offered absolutely nothing for 70 minutes and even then when they dropped back we created very little. 

Looked like we didn't have a clue today.and didn't deserve to win. 

I accept we can't steamroller every team, but that was toothless, inept and completely lacking today 

• Like 2

Awful.

No cohesion, no confidence, no creativity and no threat. 

Simply horrific first 45. Got to get on the front foot earlier than the 60th minute against poor sides.

Unquestionably deserved a point, but no more.

• Like 2

Just now, ruscol85 said:

Yet again resort to long ball football against a team full of 6’3” defenders. No tweak of formation, no creativity in changing approach. Rubbish

No plan B ,again.Results gon for us today,luckily. 

I'm sick of playing shyte teams incapable of playing football, whose only aim is stop us from playing football, on crap pitches, at crap grounds, and who celebrate like they've won a cup final because we played crap and they managed a 0-0 draw.

By the way Wednesday, that was a diabolical performance again, lacking any fight again.

And Moore seems to be back to fiddling with the line up again for the sake of fiddling with the lineup, and upsetting our pattern of play.

• Like 1