BREAKING NEWS : STEVE BRUCE RESIGNS

4 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

I said  Steve Bruce will not become the next Newcastle manager . That was all.

So just an opinion then. I suppose it’s no different to all the other opinions you’ve dressed up as ITK over the years then.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

Make him work his notice and complete a full handover for a new incoming management team.

Oh, and part of his working notice management duties should be to attend a special fan’s forum...

And dinner lady for the buffet.

I really wish the club would start communicating with us, the fans, about what the flip is actually going on.  There's been a lot of contradiction so far regarding all this, and it would be nice to know officially whats been happening, and what the clubs position is.  There's no point in everyone getting angry etc, until we know exactly what has gone off.  If Bruce ends up at Newcastle United he'll get more than his fair share of Karma.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Owling said:

"The Owls were also unable to confirm whether Bruce has resigned"

Well either he has or he hasn't...

Honestly, I fear for your health you lot. Your blood pressure must be off the charts.

Someone says that someone on twitter says something and you all go bloody mental.

we don’t know what’s happening. We don’t know what’s in SB’s contract. We know nowt until someone who is involved says something officially.

calm the fizz down before you have a stroke.

Just now, Kraschenbern said:

I really wish the club would start communicating with us, the fans, about what the flip is actually going on.  There's been a lot of contradiction so far regarding all this, and it would be nice to know officially whats been happening, and what the clubs position is.  There's no point in everyone getting angry etc, until we know exactly what has gone off.  If Bruce ends up at Newcastle United he'll get more than his fair share of Karma.  

This really.

Look at how Derby dealt with the Lampard situation. Compare that to this mess. Light years apart. DC and the club still have so much to learn. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Kraschenbern said:

Thing is... there's nothing to say until there's something to say. 

Anything the club comes out with right now will only make things worse. It is best to hold on until things come to a complete head.

I'm with the club taking the moral high-ground and keeping a dignified silence until such time as things are worked out one way or the other.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

This really.

Look at how Derby dealt with the Lampard situation. Compare that to this mess. Light years apart. DC and the club still have so much to learn. 

Unbelievable

• Like 1