BREAKING NEWS : STEVE BRUCE RESIGNS

11 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I'd urge Chansiri to take the compensation package allegedly still on the table. We can't risk getting nothing from this and we could do without the hassle of an injunction.

Standing your ground is all well and good, but it can blow up in your face if you're not careful. 

I agree with this, if it meets or is close to what would be due via any tribunal. Can’t negotiate any further from here which is probably why it has happened.

Edited by Bluesteel

He can resign but DC wont accept it, so he cannot join Newcastle without them paying compo.

MA could got fed up and go elsewhere and SB could be sat on his arse with no job.

PS His assistants also flipping two faced twats too.

Just now, Owlinmad said:

Has he gone yet ?

No thought not.

Yeah but to be fair, your position was that he won’t be going because there is nothing in it. That’s already proven to be wrong. He might not go, sure, but that’s different.

Just now, pazowl55 said:

I hope Bruce has a worse season with Newcastle than Wilder does with the blades. Honestly do.

He will.  Wilder is a good manager and promoted teams going into the season with momentum often do better than expected. 

Meanwhile Newcastle have lost their best players and have no manager for a big chunk of pre-season.  They will struggle this season. 

29 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Horrible cretin.

Lost all respect I had for him. Hope he's sacked by Christmas and I hope Newcastle get relegated. 

Right now, I'd rather Newcaslte be relegated than Utd. 

29 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Horrible cretin.

Lost all respect I had for him. Hope he's sacked by Christmas and I hope Newcastle get relegated. 

Right now, I'd rather Newcaslte be relegated than Utd

Steady on now.

Guest Ash76
3 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Any actual confirmation on this or just more conflicting reports?

No and the rumour originates from the NE. Dirty tricks?

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Well for example. Simon Jordan wanted 1m compo for Bruce in 2001, took out an injuction which dragged for a few months and ended up with half that amount. 

The LMA know he’s got form..they should get involved. 

Anyone heard Athletico Mince..makes you wonder how far off the mark they are with the English managers club sketch. 

• Thanks 1