Sack him now

I just cannot work out what DM is thinking other than being totally negative. He’s gone with a forward thinking midfield and played 5 behind them just in case. Berahino offered nothing yet when he got Corbeneau stripped he seemed reluctant to make the change. He starts with a point and is scared of losing that point instead of looking for the 3. Another 3 points thrown away. UTO 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

We have a good squad.

If we don’t go up, most of these will be gone including the likes of Iorfa, Bannan, Patterson, Hunt etc.

The quality will be so much poorer.

Moore needs to go because he is phoking up our best chance to get out of this league with players who want to prove a point.

Get McCarthy in who at least has a style that works in this division and won’t accept failing to do the basics….

God no to McCarthy, watched Cardiff this afternoon and they were awful, only Wednesday would hire a manager whose been sacked for losing 8 in a row.

• Like 3

Just now, FreshOwl said:

I had a season ticket 2001-2016 and the lack of identity right now trumps anything previously seen. No plan,  no idea, no nothing. A completely empty team 

I’ll agree with you that he needs to go but we have been way worse than this.

I don’t think that Moore has an idea what his best side is and that is the worrying thing. Liam palmer struggles at full back never mind left sided centre half. We have real pace in the side and don’t use it nowhere near enough. I’ll not even mention his substitutions 

What I’d like to know is who have we got at the club, actually in this country, who can hold this clown of a manager to account? The owner freely admits to knowing nothing about football, so are we relying on Att’s understanding of the situation to get some action from overseas?
It’s just crazy…feel very sorry for those 20,000 who are devotedly turning up to home games to watch dross.

11 minutes ago, Flat Owl said:

We have a good squad.

If we don’t go up, most of these will be gone including the likes of Iorfa, Bannan, Patterson, Hunt etc.

The quality will be so much poorer.

Moore needs to go because he is phoking up our best chance to get out of this league with players who want to prove a point.

Get McCarthy in who at least has a style that works in this division and won’t accept failing to do the basics….

Yeah the blokes style of play has just got him sacked, great choice to continue our downwards spiral 

6 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

He needs time, you can see he’s clearly ahead of his peers by some distance tactically.

Playing Marvin Johnson at centre back was a stroke of genius.lol

This act alone speaks everything we need to know.

This alone should be a stackable offence.

Absolutely ridiculous. 

Hes turning us into a complete and utterly joke.

Marvin Johnson at centre back.

What next, Berahino in goal?

• Like 2