1) What was the first Wednesday match you can remember ever going to?
Home v Fulham, Nov 1974
2) Who was your Wednesday hero growing up?
3) Who's the greatest ever Wednesday player?
David Hirst (In my time anyway)
4) What's the best match you've ever been to?
F.A. Cup Semi Final 1993
5) What's the best away day you've ever had?
Crystal Palace, Apr 1992
6) What's the best football ground you've ever been to?
Millenium/Principality Stadium/ Upton Park
7) What's the best goal you have ever seen at a Wednesday match?
David Hirst v Aston Villa, Aug 1991
8 ) What's the best ever Sheffield Wednesday atmosphere you've experienced?
Wycombe Wanderers, May 2012
9) Who's been the best ever Wednesday defender?
10) Where's it all gone? When you experienced all of the above did you ever in your life expect to be now talking about FFP, P&S, VAR, Chairmen, Points Deductions, Hearings, Appeals, Transfer Embargoes, Court Cases, Lawyers, Barristers, QC's, Agents, Advisors and Loopholes? (not talking about just SWFC here - but football in general, as a whole.. as a sport)
Money and greed has killed it all.
Would I prefer to go back to standing in p!ss, eyes in the back of your head on constant alert for nawty boys, only being able to see highlights of two games per week on tv, not knowing who we've signed in the summer until the first match of the season?
Do I miss all that or do I miss my youth? Probably a bit of both.