Sack him now

Our kick off though eh ... eh ... eh ... am I right !!? Tactical genius. The opposites must be terrified ... quacking in their boots. It reminds me of ... something magical ... like genius ... something groundbreaking and new ... like this 

...NOW JUST STOP FOOOOOKING DOING IT AND DARREN ...JUST GO. x 

It's like the boy who cried wolf.

Since the start of the season, been saying how great we are, how we are going to win the league and everyone believed him, but it wasn't true.

Fast forward to the past fortnight and suddenly an upturn in form and performance, and we are going to win the league but no-one believes the boy anymore.

Moore is a victim of his own success.

• Haha 2

Just come back from a long walk. Didn’t dare take the dog cos at times like this, you want to kick summat and I don’t own a cat. Was hoping there might be an announcement straight after the match, like Cardiff's,  but I’m guessing we haven't hit rock bottom yet. Defeat at The Jonny Rocks stadium might do it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jim said:

Sacking him would not make much difference. It really wouldn’t.

3 defeats in 14 games and the masses want him out. Yes, things could be better but they could be a lot lot worse, they really could.

you must be the only person ive heard at the ground or out of it or online what thinks darren shouldnt be sacked . on what bloody basis does he deserve longer? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jim said:

3 defeats in 14 games and the masses want him out. Yes, things could be better but they could be a lot lot worse, they really could.

We’re midtable in the pub league and have been outplayed in about 10 those 14 games. How bad does it have to get before we start expecting some basic standards for this club? 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Just come back from a long walk. Didn’t dare take the dog cos at times like this, you want to kick summat and I don’t own a cat. Was hoping there might be an announcement straight after the match, like Cardiff's,  but I’m guessing we haven't hit rock bottom yet. Defeat at The Jonny Rocks stadium might do it. 

now that would be rock bottom losing there they lost to rock bottom doncaster , jonny rock stadium ,and im guessing it will team it down with rain while we are down there ,might end up sliping on some rock 

2 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

We’re midtable in the pub league and have been outplayed in about 10 those 14 games. How bad does it have to get before we start expecting some basic standards for this club? 

Bingo! Post of the day!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

Funny thing is none of us on hear are football managers but will have seen 0000's of Wednesday games. We can see that the slow ponderous defensive minded tactics just don't work. Why can't Darren. I like many are scratching out heads trying to work out what they are.

The 1st half was as bad as I have seen in recent years, players look clueless as ic they are scared to attack.

It's a simple game just score goals by progressing the ball forward. 

DC you need to make the change, if you are undecided just listen to the post match interview..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, morganowl said:

you must be the only person ive heard at the ground or out of it or online what thinks darren shouldnt be sacked . on what bloody basis does he deserve longer? 

FFS there’s still some on here who think we’d still be in the championship if Monk had not been sacked.

Bottom line, recent history tells you there is no guarantee of someone coming in and doing better. I doubt even Ryan Lowe would get this squad firing straight away and I really rate him.

The reason I would give Moore time is Adeniran and Dele-Bashiru are going to be big players for us. Adeniran wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for Moore and Moore’s the first manager to really trust FDB.

Also the policy of getting youngsters out on Loan will benefit us in the long term. I think if we stick with Moore we’ll be in a better position in 12-18 months time but he won’t get it because of arguably the hardest fan base to please in the country.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Harrysgame said:

We're now closer to relegation than promotion spots....disgraceful.

Seriously believe we need to go down a level to clear out the deadwood and rebuild.  

Going down would be as good as going up this season.

• Haha 1

How are people seriously talking about rock bottom?

We’re 3 points off the play offs. 

At the end of last season, I’d have snatched your hand off for a play off push. We had an extraordinary amount of players put of contract and, a huge recruitment drive needed in the summer.

Results haven’t been fantastic but, we’re still where we need to be. The only team to really humble us were top of the league Plymouth. We’re not easy to beat but, we just can’t seem to finish teams off. It will come.

Think we need to be careful what we wish for. The grass isn’t always greener and all that. I think Moore deserves the chance to see out the season and let’s go from there.

As soon as a ball is kicked the emotions come flooding back and, the fickle nature of football takes over. I’ll say it again, I can’t remember the forum being alight with 100’s of posters expecting us to bounce back up at the end of last season.

in fact, it was the polar opposite, many expected us to be in a dogfight at the lower end of the table. We’ve settled now, let’s see where we end up. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3