Sack him now

12 minutes ago, paulrs said:

Agree he should go. Talk of ‘give him time’ and ‘who do you get to replace him’ is, quite frankly, apologist nonsense.

Only one thing matters - how confident are you that Moore is the best man around to get us promotion from this league? Do you really believe he’s got what it takes to produce a team that can get 80-90 points. Because if you can’t answer positively to those questions it’s far better to just draw a line under his tenure and move on

i would be happy with a team that played for 80-90 minutes rather than the usual 45

• Like 1

I'm just baffled. I do not believe Moore is stupid, but I cannot explain why the whole thing is still a chaos.

It often happens to me in Football Manager that I put in offers for a lot of players with similar qualities and positions and many of them end up accepting the offer. Then I just sign them all and wonder how they could be used. Did this happen to Moore?

• Like 1

It’s not just us failing to win games it’s the way we play from the very 1st minute. With these players we should be performing so much better. I hate the way we play under Moore. That will not improve no matter how many weeks he has on the training ground. He needs to leave now 

• Like 3

Just now, FinnishOwl said:

I'm just baffled. I do not believe Moore is stupid, but I cannot explain why the whole thing is still a chaos.

It often happens to me in Football Manager that I put in offers for a lot of players with similar qualities and positions and many of them end up accepting the offer. Then I just sign them all and wonder how they could be used. Did this happen to Moore?

I believe he IS stupid.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

If we had a poll now, id imagine 80 to 90% would be sack him now.

Ive never known any manager go from being so loved to begging to sack him in such a short period

He was never loved.

Big Jack was loved. Big Ron was loved. Wilkinson, Tricky  Trev, Sturrock, Laws, Megson, Carlos they were loved by some. But Moore? Give me a break. People just willed him well cos he’s a nice guy. Turns out he’s utterly clueless as a manager unfortunately. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

And save our season. This squad is going to be our best opportunity to get out of this league but it needs the right manager.

Moore is truly awful and has lost the fans many games ago.

moore lost the fans that are only willing to support the team when we are winning, not when we are losing he’s not lost the fans that will support the club through losses and wins

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Disagree with this statement

You are very wrong.

Most fans at the game are fed up with him, absolutely fed up of the inane tactics, inability to pick the right players for the right position, inability to keep a lead, the lack of any kind of desire or self belief.

Getting bullied by tiny clubs, week in, week out - both physically and mentally.

We are getting out thought every game, out played every game, the opposition always presses the game far more than we do, always seems fitter and stronger.

It's absolute bullshit and it comes from one man who wants this side to play in a manner he did not have the ability to do so himself.

How can he coach what he didn't have the ability to do himself?   He's a fraud, and dare I say it - he's probably only in the game as a manager for one single reason, but it's not politically correct to mention that.

Edited by Salmonbones
  • Like 2

Got away lightly after finishing bottom last season..................but TBF i don`t think anyone had the appetite for slating someone who had been so poorly.

Had an awful feeling pre season that this would be the case , allowed myself to feel a bit more optimistic after bringing players in but in all honesty he is making a complete horlicks of the job.

• Like 3

How the hell are the players going to ‘gel’ when he makes so many changes depending on the might of the opponents. Why won’t he find a settled team, it shouldn’t matter who we are playing, just play our own game and attack them. We are playing against some right crap week after week yet his tactics are so negative. 

• Like 2