Sack him now

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I’m one of the more laid back posters on this forum, rarely have I ever really called for a managers head , and I believe it’s very very important you give people time and backing 

But with DM tonight, I’m furious , I can’t really believe anyone with an ounce of knowledge about football can see beyond a decision like playing Marvin Johnson at centre half and try to argue the managers case 

To then come out and say he thought MJ did okay ?  Lost for words,  and unfortunately I cannot see a way DM comes back from it for me,  that loss today was solely down to his set up and game management,  your asking players to learn a new system every single week and your shoe horning experienced players like MJ into positions alien to them 

Lost any respect for DM tonight,  he’s got to go 

Indeed.........................this was Moore`s version of Monk playing Forestieri at left wing back    🤣

• Like 2

Moore said the fans are booing cos they want to see the team win! 

What I say to moore is - 

the fans are booing because we want to see the team give 110% every game we want to be the team attacking not worring about the other team, week in week out we are second best all over the park, you haven't got a clue what your best team is and it's nearly November, your playing player out of position every week, you have 100 wingers and don't play them, no leadership or motivation on the pitch shall I continue.... thats why we are booing it's not good enough and unfortunately your out of your depth!  we need a change before we fall further adrift!

• Like 2

Today was screaming out for a back time basics 4-4-2,  plenty of balls into Gregory and let Bannan play further forward 

He over complicates it, and is far far too stubborn to change his system 

While Ive never totally believed in Darren Moore (see previous posts for proof)  I have come to the conclusion today that its not just his tactics or lack of them its more his recruitment. Sorry to all those who think the squad is underachieving etc I heard one caller on Radio Sheffield parroting the on paper we should be ...... line, the sad fact is that we have a squad that is overloaded with very average to poor footballers who's greatest achievement thus far is to actually get some mug to pay them. They can bring in who the hell they want to manage this bunch of misfits but the sad fact is with this lot its going to be a struggle to tread water. In Moore Ive never really trusted.

• Like 1

Utter dogshyte.

That first half?! Appalling.

What’s with the 2 right backs ffs?

Huntley & Palmer should stick to baking biscuits. Never been a right midfielder.

Berahino couldn’t control his bowels.

Keeper is a nervous wreck.

BB every set piece until the last corner.

Why? Bit of variety ffs.

Manager is Fkng clueless. 
Brings exciting young prospect on for 10 mins. This will get messy soon if things don’t change. 
Lincoln were shyte & earned a draw.

See what Sunderland do with us. Could be a pivotal moment. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

While Ive never totally believed in Darren Moore (see previous posts for proof)  I have come to the conclusion today that its not just his tactics or lack of them its more his recruitment. Sorry to all those who think the squad is underachieving etc I heard one caller on Radio Sheffield parroting the on paper we should be ...... line, the sad fact is that we have a squad that is overloaded with very average to poor footballers who's greatest achievement thus far is to actually get some mug to pay them. They can bring in who the hell they want to manage this bunch of misfits but the sad fact is with this lot its going to be a struggle to tread water. In Moore Ive never really trusted.

Bang on, lets get a competant manager who can recruit in Jan, should be able to offload quite a few of the loanees?

3 minutes ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

I was taken in at first.

I ignored the tail end of last season.

I think it was the recruitment and then the first few games at the start of this season where we were tight at the back.

Even then we were playing poorly, but now? I mean, its like they still aren't getting paid or something.

The tactics are clearly not working, so why persist?   Why not address why we let so many goals in late in games?   Why not be more positive and attack, as we clearly have several midfielders now who have the ability to be very direct with their running.

And my god, why do we still call Bannan some kind of demi god, because he has been nowhere near the best player on the pitch in almost every game this season.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Today was screaming out for a back time basics 4-4-2,  plenty of balls into Gregory and let Bannan play further forward 

He over complicates it, and is far far too stubborn to change his system 

Said same straight after the abomination that was the Oxford performance.

4-4-2 Gregory and Paterson up top play the wingers, hunt, Palmer full backs, play direct and press teams home and away

2 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

I was taken in at first.

I ignored the tail end of last season.

I think it was the recruitment and then the first few games at the start of this season where we were tight at the back.

Even then we were playing poorly, but now? I mean, its like they still aren't getting paid or something.

The tactics are clearly not working, so why persist?   Why not address why we let so many goals in late in games?   Why not be more positive and attack, as we clearly have several midfielders now who have the ability to be very direct with their running.

And my god, why do we still call Bannan some kind of demi god, because he has been nowhere near the best player on the pitch in almost every game this season.

I ignored DM as well as he was pap then. Tail end is a bit harsh

• Haha 1

Sackable offence leaving the hapless Bannan on corner duty alone. Moore needs to find a spark in the performances but usually picks a timid squad how’s only aim is to match and not dominate. Our players always end up cowering to the opposition and  isn’t how I want to see us play at home again Lincoln FFS.

• Thanks 1