Sack him now

I stand by my prediction.  We will stumble along until the Christmas period picking up just enough points to be a few wins off the play offs.  Then, injuries will mount and our form will plummet.  DM will go, and we'll spend January to February with a caretaker, before an uninspiring appointment in March.  We'll then finish mid table.  Rinse and repeat next season.  

• Like 1

a positive minded manager who sets up to attack teams with urgency would do well with theses players. We've some good players that aren't being set up right & i think they know it by their body language, like they're wanting to be let loose to go forward more. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, S6ToBerlin said:

And put who in charge? What does sacking the manager achieve if there's no one any better to replace them?

Right now I'd have anyone else. Even young Att couldn't do any worse than this. Seriously, this is just a slow painful death.

• Like 2

Agree he should go. Talk of ‘give him time’ and ‘who do you get to replace him’ is, quite frankly, apologist nonsense.

Only one thing matters - how confident are you that Moore is the best man around to get us promotion from this league? Do you really believe he’s got what it takes to produce a team that can get 80-90 points. Because if you can’t answer positively to those questions it’s far better to just draw a line under his tenure and move on

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Not good enough. Players need to look at themselves as well as our pee poor manager.

Whether DM is manager, or someone else, this lot will be difficult to get a tune out of as they really aren't very good.

I assume the Mick McCarthy thread is imminent......

Pitiful

8 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

And save our season. This squad is going to be our best opportunity to get out of this league but it needs the right manager.

Moore is truly awful and has lost the fans many games ago.

True. If we're still in Legate One / Two next season the wage bill will need to be trimmed down again.

No pressure.