Sack him now

Just now, steelerian said:

This act alone speaks everything we need to know.

This alone should be a stackable offence.

Absolutely ridiculous. 

Hes turning us into a complete and utterly joke.

Marvin Johnson at centre back.

What next, Berahino in goal?

i said what the hell at 2pm at 302 i said oh my god seriously no . the man darren oh my god man you have entered a new low for this club. forget sacking please do the decent thing and resign

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

I really can’t believe some of the things he says in his post match interviews. If he really believes half of what he says he wants locking up!

He just says we will improve on everything that is wrong.

Talks utter bobbins.

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 1

He’s signed all the players for the system and style he supposedly wants to play….he’s either signed the wrong players or playing the wrong system. The approach to summer recruitment now looks scattergun at best. I don’t want us to just sack yet another manager but I can hand on heart say I’ve not got much confidence in Moores ability to turn this around from what we are hearing and seeing from him.

This isn’t about a new team gelling/clicking. This is about a manager recognising that his formation doesn’t fit the players he has and is incredibly negative given the strength of our squad.

Why are we playing 5 at the back even when that means playing 4 fullbacks!! We’ve looked wide open at the back when playing 5, they can’t pass and we’re focusing our attacking through two fullbacks who create nothing.  Out of 26 crosses only 4 we’re successful. I thought we’d over recruited for wingers, and that was when I thought we’d be playing two each game. It turns out even recruiting one winger was one too many.

We had 10 corners and the only one of note was the only one Bannan didn’t take. Our play is so one dimensional with us trying to work it out to the full backs who struggle to beat a man or deliver a meaningful cross.

The squad is crying out for 4-4-2 / 4/5/1 but I see absolutely no sign that the terrible performances, results or the ridiculous amount of wingers in the squad are going to help Moore come to his senses.

I’m dreading yet another managerial change but Moore just isn’t learning from his mistakes. He’s assembled a very capable squad but he’s incapable of selecting a coherent team.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Rodger Wylde said:

Don't be daft and dramatic.

Have a think and post again tomorrow.

Yeah. I’m sure he’s not doing it on purpose. I think we can all agree it’s nothing personal, we just realise that this season is going to end without promotion with him in charge 

I’m one of the more laid back posters on this forum, rarely have I ever really called for a managers head , and I believe it’s very very important you give people time and backing 

But with DM tonight, I’m furious , I can’t really believe anyone with an ounce of knowledge about football can see beyond a decision like playing Marvin Johnson at centre half and try to argue the managers case 

To then come out and say he thought MJ did okay ?  Lost for words,  and unfortunately I cannot see a way DM comes back from it for me,  that loss today was solely down to his set up and game management,  your asking players to learn a new system every single week and your shoe horning experienced players like MJ into positions alien to them 

Lost any respect for DM tonight,  he’s got to go