Sack him now

Its not just him tho,50% of players are bottle jobs and not good enough.

All of us saying what a great transfer window we had???

Hopes rested on very average players,and everybody has a jiz fest....Gregory???Johnson???Wing??..

I never got that at all...

Thing is I have to remember we are in div 1 and its not great.....

UTO......

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

If we had a poll now, id imagine 80 to 90% would be sack him now.

Ive never known any manager go from being so loved to begging to sack him in such a short period

He’s a lovely guy, everyone is/was willing him to do well but he’s f**king useless. 
No more to say.

• Like 7

Feel sorry for him. Really nice bloke, but seems to be totally out of his depth in L1 ffs. No signs whatsoever of improvement, in stark contrast to what’s happening at Ipswich.

I always said the end of October would be the time to judge. Surely his time is almost up. This is dire. 

I've been a supporter of Moore, but struggle to see what he's trying to achieve and to be perfectly honest, don't enjoy watching us play. 

The 'new team' excuse is wearing thin, especially as there is no improvement week on week. 

On one hand, we are told as a big scalp other teams raise their game, then saying we have to be adaptable to other teams strengths. Funny, how these other teams don't change their approach when they play us. They just play their normal game, but maybe run a bit harder.

I'm not on board for project borefest. Players are lacking confidence and don't know how he solves that, but needs to do so very quickly and while at it, take the shackles off and attack teams. 

For most of that game we played 532, at home, lucky not to concede at least 2 penalties, another couple of scares in our box and a couple of good saves. Bar the goal, which was two good pieces ify individual play, we didn't seriously threaten anything. 

A different manager, still no identity, still failing, but this time against very ordinary L1 teams. There is quality in this squad, but isn't being utilised. 

Dull as dishwater, pragmatic, incipid football and when the result doesn't go our way, nowhere to hide. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Sorry Darren but you've lost me now. Clearly can't get the best out of this squad, not helped by the fact you don't know what your best team or formation is. 

Players looks completely lost. 

Time to make a change before the season is over, automatics are pretty much gone already. 

• Like 1

Have only won 1 game of 8 when the other team has scored.

cannot score goals, cannot defend, too many players picked when they are crap, or the attacking threat on the bench gets 5 minutes.

Darren Moore never had the plot to lose.

just 3 shots on target at home against a club 18th in the league that has not kept a clean sheet all season.

I am at that point where I am not wasting my money to watch that bag of poo each week.

• Like 3

We have a good squad.

If we don’t go up, most of these will be gone including the likes of Iorfa, Bannan, Patterson, Hunt etc.

The quality will be so much poorer.

Moore needs to go because he is phoking up our best chance to get out of this league with players who want to prove a point.

Get McCarthy in who at least has a style that works in this division and won’t accept failing to do the basics….