List of realistic replacements for Moore

3 minutes ago, BIG D said:

10 games into the league season and no one (including Darren Moore) knows the best team. When you wait for the team news at 14:00 you have no idea who might be playing, that’s not good enough at this stage. I’d give him a few more games but not many. Chansiri will be slow to act though, he always is.

DC is the key isn't he. He's almost permanently awol; presumably stuck in Thailand. However, with no UK-based club executives, we hear nothing and continue to drift.

We must be one of the worst examples of how a football club should be run.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

On paper, Moore should be the perfect man for this job.

You can't blame DC for this shitshow.

It's not like one person gets all the blame though is it? It's not just Moore's fault and it's not just Chansiri's fault. Peacock Farrell has given multiple goals away already but it's not just his fault either.

But the reason why we're in League 1, with an embargo on buying players, without a penny received for departing club record signings, with a squad full of loans and frees, no exciting emerging talent and a manager who has achieved nothing in his career is largely down to Chansiri.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, yeadonowl said:

Left field suggestion for an up and coming manager

Simon Weaver at Harrogate 

Wednesday fan as well

Honestly think we need an established manager to get us out of this mess, this job could destroy anyone up and coming. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

10 games into the league season and no one (including Darren Moore) knows the best team. When you wait for the team news at 14:00 you have no idea who might be playing, that’s not good enough at this stage. I’d give him a few more games but not many. Chansiri will be slow to act though, he always is.

The point is he should know his best team !!! He’s fetched 80% of the players to the club

he is simply clueless 

• Like 1

Job needs a big personality. But if we pulled the trigger on Moore I think you need to be looking at managers that have promotions on their CV.

Don’t think there is a manager more suitable than Paul Warne although I’m unsure he would join the mad house! He’s got 2 promotions from 2 seasons in this league and is currently on course to maybe do it again! I always really enjoy listening to him on the radio, really likeable bloke.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Buck Rogers said:

Roy Keane.

Bully our way out of this stinking league.

Said it in elsewhere but with Keane on the touchline, that penalty gets awarded for the shove on Patterson.

Something needs to change but if that happens mate I've done.

The man is a complete rsole.

2 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Job needs a big personality. But if we pulled the trigger on Moore I think you need to be looking at managers that have promotions on their CV.

Don’t think there is a manager more suitable than Paul Warne although I’m unsure he would join the mad house! He’s got 2 promotions from 2 seasons in this league and is currently on course to maybe do it again! I always really enjoy listening to him on the radio, really likeable bloke.

it always amazes me when he's slagged off by their fans he's doing an amazing job working with fumes of a budget 

not sure if he could handle the 'expectation' here it takes a big character  

1 minute ago, steelowl said:

it always amazes me when he's slagged off by their fans he's doing an amazing job working with fumes of a budget 

not sure if he could handle the 'expectation' here it takes a big character  

I would say he is a character. Very engaging with interviews and same with supporters, always has something interesting to say and not just the usual media trained nonsense you get from 90% of managers and players these days.  

Does seem to pull up trees in L1 & every time we play Rotherham I always feel impressed. Which is why I thought beating them in August felt such a good result. They run, graft and put you under the cosh. They always have a go. 

6 minutes ago, 0114 said:

I would say he is a character. Very engaging with interviews and same with supporters, always has something interesting to say and not just the usual media trained nonsense you get from 90% of managers and players these days.  

Does seem to pull up trees in L1 & every time we play Rotherham I always feel impressed. Which is why I thought beating them in August felt such a good result. They run, graft and put you under the cosh. They always have a go. 

tbf every rotherham manager since time began gets a response from his players against us

but i agree warne is doing a great job and seems yet again to be putting them in a shout of going up again  

• Like 1