List of realistic replacements for Moore

1 hour ago, Owlabroad2001 said:

I love how this is Chansiri’s fault. He’s backed Moore to the hilt. Best and by far most expensive squad in the division ALL brought in by Moore. 
Chansiri has made thousands of mistakes but this isn’t his fault this time. Our Darren may be an excellent coach but he ain’t a manager. All on him I’m afraid. 

I'm not saying Moore is without blame. I'm saying Chansiri has no idea what he wants and just employs a manager without understanding whether he can work with the players in the squad. (See Luhukay, Monk, Pulis). 

You say ours is the best squad in the division. How do you know? Have you been following League 1 avidly for the past couple of years? Or are you basing it on the fact that some of them have played at a higher level? Has it occurred to you our players are either on the way down or are cast offs and some players in this division are on their way up?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, vulture_squadron said:

I'm not saying Moore is without blame. I'm saying Chansiri has no idea what he wants and just employs a manager without understanding whether he can work with the players in the squad. (See Luhukay, Monk, Pulis). 

You say ours is the best squad in the division. How do you know? Have you been following League 1 avidly for the past couple of years? Or are you basing it on the fact that some of them have played at a higher level? Has it occurred to you our players are either on the way down or are cast offs and some players in this division are on their way up?

You have a point with that last part but a good manager should be able to work with the tools at his disposable especially if he's the one who's brought them in, regardless of where they are in their careers.

• Like 3

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

You are a special kind of Cuntsack, aren't you?

Christ was a joke.. no need to be so touchy. Pathetic actually

3 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

We've made some bad choices over the past few years...but one thing they all have in common is dire boring football. Which makes it a whole lot worse.

The main thing that the managers since Carlos have had in common is zero transfer budget 

So, we have a Ryan Lowe typical Owlstalk bandwagon going on..fair enough. Might work out, might not.

That's the thing at our level..maybe at any level,no manager comes with a guarantee of success or failure. 

So we could employ a merry go round manager like Holloway,  Keane or Hughton and suddenly win five on the bounce.

What I do know is that anyone suggesting a manager that would come to us and manage 14 new players into a team is taking a complete guess. 

Also, the chances of us sacking Moore and him going to be a success somewhere else are also 50 :50. 

10 games into the league season and no one (including Darren Moore) knows the best team. When you wait for the team news at 14:00 you have no idea who might be playing, that’s not good enough at this stage. I’d give him a few more games but not many. Chansiri will be slow to act though, he always is.

• Like 2