List of realistic replacements for Moore

There’s plenty of managers out there who could turn us around, don’t ask who cos I don’t know, the same as the Brentford fans didn’t know Frank would be the one, or Wolves didn’t know Nuno would be and so on and so on. Eventually one will work, it has to

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, dfoster said:

I'll admit i am a big advocate of giving moore time. 

That said, convince me there is someone out there who

a) would take us on (mid table L1 under a transfer embargo with totally unrealistic fan expectations)  and 

b) would be better

It's not enough to just 'change the manager' as a knee jerk to the disappointment we all feel. There has to be something constructive behind change. So, let's hear the candidates ...

What exactly are these “ totally unrealistic fans expectations “ and how are they impacting our performances and results ? .

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest LondonOwl313
30 minutes ago, dfoster said:

I'll admit i am a big advocate of giving moore time. 

That said, convince me there is someone out there who

a) would take us on (mid table L1 under a transfer embargo with totally unrealistic fan expectations)  and 

b) would be better

It's not enough to just 'change the manager' as a knee jerk to the disappointment we all feel. There has to be something constructive behind change. So, let's hear the candidates ...

I don’t buy this transfer embargo business.. we just signed 14 players and not all of them free.

Besides, that’s not really a consideration. The squad is built now, we don’t need to do anymore business all season.

It just needs someone to come in, go back to basics and get results. Just like Sturrock in 04/05.

We don’t even need to think long term as all likelihood is they’ll leave in a couple of years anyway. Just someone to get us up this season. There are quite a few managers who could manage that with this squad 

5 minutes ago, sage owl said:

What exactly are these “ totally unrealistic fans expectations “ and how are they impacting our performances and results ? .

How about every time we lose, sometimes even just when we concede, many of us want to change the manager?

Anyway, who you bringing in to replace Moore?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dfoster said:

How about every time we lose, sometimes even just when we concede, many of us want to change the manager?

Anyway, who you bringing in to replace Moore?

You didn’t answer either of my questions.

In answer to yours no one for another 8 or so games at least.

8 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I don’t buy this transfer embargo business.. we just signed 14 players and not all of them free.

Besides, that’s not really a consideration. The squad is built now, we don’t need to do anymore business all season.

It just needs someone to come in, go back to basics and get results. Just like Sturrock in 04/05.

We don’t even need to think long term as all likelihood is they’ll leave in a couple of years anyway. Just someone to get us up this season. There are quite a few managers who could manage that with this squad 

This squad ain’t going up this season pal unless something changes dramatically.

• Like 2

He needs to nail down a starting 11

for starters and stick with it rather than constant changes as that can’t be helping anyone.

As for replacements, I think he’ll at least get another couple of months to get the players firing. Who knows who would be available as and when he loses his job.

Could literally get anyone at this stage to do a better job 

We are 10 games into the season and the manager has no idea what his best team or even his best formation is

It is getting to look like he’s picking the names out of a hat every game. Total shambles 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1