List of realistic replacements for Moore

26 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

He isn't even capable of coherently expressing his thoughts in his interviews.

If he's like that in the dressing room, then there's little wonder that the players are at a loss. 

Ermmm this ^^^^^

11 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Could literally get anyone at this stage to do a better job 

We are 10 games into the season and the manager has no idea what his best team or even his best formation is

It is getting to look like he’s picking the names out of a hat every game. Total shambles 

Bingo. 

He has a second hand bingo ball machine that he uses to pick the team. 

1 hour ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I don’t buy this transfer embargo business.. we just signed 14 players and not all of them free.

Besides, that’s not really a consideration. The squad is built now, we don’t need to do anymore business all season.

It just needs someone to come in, go back to basics and get results. Just like Sturrock in 04/05.

We don’t even need to think long term as all likelihood is they’ll leave in a couple of years anyway. Just someone to get us up this season. There are quite a few managers who could manage that with this squad 

Sorry which ones did we pay a fee for?

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, Dollydaydream said:

Sorry which ones did we pay a fee for?

BPF loan fee, Byers, Gregory, Johnson were under contract and undisclosed 

Going to get shot down in flames for saying this, but I see only one British person up for the job.

He's had a few cracks at the job in the division above and been mainly miss when it comes to hit and miss, but right now what we need is some bleeding guile.

Journeyman found a home.

1 hour ago, vulture_squadron said:

It's not just about the manager!

Frank was one of a series of managers (Warburton, Smith) that fit a style of play Brentford developed over a number of years.

Nuno was brought in with a load of high quality Portuguese youngsters that cost a fortune.

When are people going to realise just changing a manager isn't enough. You need a style of play and the right players and coaches brought in to match.

Chansiri hasn't got a clue. He will allow Moore to build a squad with the aim of playing 4231 out from the back and then replace him with a long ball merchant who wants a target man that we don't have.

I love how this is Chansiri’s fault. He’s backed Moore to the hilt. Best and by far most expensive squad in the division ALL brought in by Moore. 
Chansiri has made thousands of mistakes but this isn’t his fault this time. Our Darren may be an excellent coach but he ain’t a manager. All on him I’m afraid. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Going to get shot down in flames for saying this, but I see only one British person up for the job.

He's had a few cracks at the job in the division above and been mainly miss when it comes to hit and miss, but right now what we need is some bleeding guile.

Journeyman found a home.

Who?

• Haha 1