OFFICIAL - SWFC sign striker Florian Kamberi!

12 minutes ago, matt68owls said:

the bloke operating the scoreboard contributed more.

To be fair, he didn't have to do a lot of scoreboard operating last season. His duties mainly consisted in maintaining the scoreboard's operating system!

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

I can’t see him starting tomorrow,   because I’m not going to the game.

But also I reckon he will be on the bench and come on after about 70 mins.  Paterson or Adedoyin to start up top.  

I'm thinking he will play and will make his full debut tomorrow.  

Kamberi hasn't played a pre season game as of yet with us, so I expect him to start.  

7 hours ago, Prendo's boots said:

Well.... Yeah it's a showreel but it was definitely him putting the ball in the net - he can certainly leather it and head it... Looks full of confidence on one on one's with the keeper... Can pick a spot in either corner pretty well by the looks of it... Looks difficult to shove off the ball and takes up decent positions running off the ball... Nah he's crap.. Moore out!!!.... (a post to balance things up a bit) Let's just wait and see eh?? 😃

I remember watching the Stevie May goals for St.Johnstone and he looked like he could score from anywhere 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rogers said:

I remember watching the Stevie May goals for St.Johnstone and he looked like he could score from anywhere 

Stevie May's highlights reel was genuinely terrible. I remember being amazed at the fuss being made about it when half his goals were mis-hit shots that bobbled in off the goalkeeper's backside. The defending on show was hilarious.

To be fair, the defending isn't much better in Kamberi's highlights either, but at least he knows how to cleanly kick a football towards the goal.

• Like 2