Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

11 minutes ago, Spuddy01 said:

You're right, but at least the players were getting paid, they weren't threatening to walk out (however true the threats were), and we owned our ground. I'd still argue we were better off then, the HMRC problem is still to come, imo. 

Genuine question

Do you think we'll be in a better place in 2 years with DC still in charge? 

Based on the last 4 years? Hard to say yes to that in all honesty.

Stranger things have happened though, Blackburn were seen as a joke for many years, their owners completely out of touch and running the club very poorly. The same owners have now been in charge for around a decade and well respected reporters were suggesting that in the last couple of seasons they have put much better plans in place and are running the club much more professionally. 

For what it’s worth I do think the prices are fine and if I did get one I’d still have £100+ in credit left for a few away games or cup games. 

Bloody shame I can’t. 

I know the clubs in a state and Chansiri is a crook. But please remember to support the team, not the regime. If you are in a position to get an ST with credit Id encourage you to do so.

• Like 3

Not bad. Less than £13 a game each for me and the young un on North. Waiting for £860 back to pay out £595. Assume I'll get both season tickets and a credit for £265 as opposed to them thinking I'll be paying the full amount and continue to wait for the full refund....i might be daft but I'm not that daft. 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

The main barometer for the prices will be seen by how many new ones we sell

Seeing as Chansiri STILL owes me my refund, he can kiss my ring piece. He ain't getting a penny out of me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Based on the last 4 years? Hard to say yes to that in all honesty.

Stranger things have happened though, Blackburn were seen as a joke for many years, their owners completely out of touch and running the club very poorly. The same owners have now been in charge for around a decade and well respected reporters were suggesting that in the last couple of seasons they have put much better plans in place and are running the club much more professionally. 

Agree with you about the Venkys, but, and I'm not trying trying to be argumentative, just my opion, they've obviously listened to their critics, accepted their mistakes, learnt from them and changed their ways. 

I just can't see DC doing that, I hope I'm wrong, cause if he's successful then so are Sheffield Wednesday, I just don't think DC is capable of change. 

1 minute ago, Spuddy01 said:

Agree with you about the Venkys, but, and I'm not trying trying to be argumentative, just my opion, they've obviously listened to their critics, accepted their mistakes, learnt from them and changed their ways. 

I just can't see DC doing that, I hope I'm wrong, cause if he's successful then so are Sheffield Wednesday, I just don't think DC is capable of change. 

Meant to say me too. Can't wait to go to the match and catch up with family. 

30 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

For what it’s worth I do think the prices are fine and if I did get one I’d still have £100+ in credit left for a few away games or cup games. 

Bloody shame I can’t. 

I know the clubs in a state and Chansiri is a crook. But please remember to support the team, not the regime. If you are in a position to get an ST with credit Id encourage you to do so.

The problem is your money not going to the club but going to DC. As long as he's at the club every penny he eeks out of the fans, goes to DC not the club.

I suspect the money the fans paid for early birds last season is long gone and all these credits mean is he does not have to repay that money.

The proof will be if fans owed 19/20 money's are repaid in the next few weeks or made to wait still longer.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Seeing as Chansiri STILL owes me my refund, he can kiss my ring piece. He ain't getting a penny out of me. 

He will get nothing from me while he's there.

Fully support your stance.

• Like 3
  • Love 1