Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

2 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

Me neither , gonna have to go to shop to sort it . I pay for all 3 tickets we get ,I should be able to get all the credit on my account and spend on tickets when I want . Frustrating. 

see my previous… 

He will have an ID. If you read the FAQ, it states if so,done doesn’t have an account, email the ticket office with the ID of your son and they can reset the password so you can “log in” with his ID to renew. You have to log into each persons account to buy tickets with credit 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, room0035 said:

They govt have made a lot of mistake but so has every govt worldwide, but they have been brilliant with the vaccine roll out. Every other country in the world is envious of how well we are doing. Even with the Indian variance we are not being too affected, but people are kidding themselves if they think things will go back to normal that quickly. 

The last thing we want or need is a country wide lockdown again. That is why I suspect that entertainment and sports will be the last industry to fully return to the new normal and there is no way the government will allow millions of people to inter mingle in football stadium each week. I suspect away fans following will be prevented next season until infection rates are very very low, or they will be heavily restricted to a few hundred.

agree with some of it.  but to have future lockdowns you need people to back that ,id suspect you would have millions on the streets protesting if say they did that this week .  1 of the points im making is certain things are just not sustainable , most businesses what are only allowed 50% are either losing money or just breaking even and thats only due to getting large grants and furlough . for instance certain small clubs could not survive without away supporters money . we have a v large ground and we can get away with 50% but some clubs are 80-90% with small grounds and i cant see financially how they would survive . if 100% crowds aint allowed in august with 90% jabbed and 75-80% plus fully jabbed then in what year do you think 100% crowds would be allowed? 2025 2030? never? as nothing will change from aug/sept 2021 to aug  2025 .  i cant predict what will happen all i know if that business cant survive on 50% 

Just now, Smog said:

see my previous… 

He will have an ID. If you read the FAQ, it states if so,done doesn’t have an account, email the ticket office with the ID of your son and they can reset the password so you can “log in” with his ID to renew. You have to log into each persons account to buy tickets with credit 

Thanks mate - good info! 👍

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

I can’t get my 15 year olds credit and use it on our order. 
It says you have to do credits individually but he doesn’t have an account - i do t get it !!

Use his customer ID in the first field and choose reset password option.

Password reset will be sent to the email account on file..

39 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

I think I read you need to renew each via individual transactions to get the credit applied...ie renew yours then go back in and do the others one at a time

no cant be done . unless you want to pay for your kids.  for there credit to be applied you have to register them for online accounts separately which is a bit crazy. but its explained that if you have 4-5 friends on your list you could end up using there credit without them agreeing to it etc . 

6 minutes ago, Smog said:

see my previous… 

Thank you - it seemed crazy to me and a bit of a faff, but appreciate the reply 

• Like 1

Just having a neb at Charlton, Peterborough and Sunderland. All around around prices so seems fairly reasonable to me. I will be buying pay on the gate as I can't commit to every match. I'm just hoping relegation is a turning point and we move to a better system with Darren Moore. 

• Like 1

Just now, Elvin Parsnip said:

So why does he think we will pay - for something we might not get ? Insane 

We have to at least try and plan

I bought gig tickets this week for a gig that might not happen but humans gotta keep trying and planning and hoping 👍👍

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Dandrewchaz said:

Just having a neb at Charlton, Peterborough and Sunderland. All around around prices so seems fairly reasonable to me. I will be buying pay on the gate as I can't commit to every match. I'm just hoping relegation is a turning point and we move to a better system with Darren Moore. 

Are the prices we announced the pay on the gate prices too?

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Good stuff 👍

Good prices 

But not the cheapest in the division or owt 

But good prices 👍

Good prices for what ?

Nobody knows what sort of team we will have out com August , we have been garbage for a good 18 months / 2 years , Chansiri doesn't have a clue what to do next, embargo , etc, etcI 

I wouldn't consider them good prices at all , they are what we have to pay to watch Wednesday next season and I for one won't be paying them I'm afraid.

I find it unbelievable how many fans are just happy to continue forking out for season tickets in the state the club is in.

Chansiri needs to sell up and when he does or a miracle occurs and we start progressing again then I shall return.

• Haha 1

Just now, Watto said:

Good prices for what ?

Nobody knows what sort of team we will have out com August , we have been garbage for a good 18 months / 2 years , Chansiri doesn't have a clue what to do next, embargo , etc, etcI 

I wouldn't consider them good prices at all , they are what we have to pay to watch Wednesday next season and I for one won't be paying them I'm afraid.

I find it unbelievable how many fans are just happy to continue forking out for season tickets in the state the club is in.

Chansiri needs to sell up and when he does or a miracle occurs and we start progressing again then I shall return.

For me personally £15 to sit on the kop is good even if it’s the academy lads getting battered 8-0 every week 

It’s a price that basically covers ‘going’ and the experience and the day out and the social side of it

The other stuff is ongoing and needs addressing but that can be done still (and ignored by this regime)

But yeah fans buying season tickets or match tickets is the one thing that should always happen and should always continue - not for this chairman’s benefit but for our fans benefit)

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

You just know the next time Chansiri crawls out from under his rock he will come out with something along the lines of - you wanted cheaper tickets, I have given you that but now we have no budget to sign players. No longer champagne prices for champagne players like we have been so use to 🤣

He's got the cheek to do this as well

Better than i thought it was going to be, dropped the cost per game in the North to a shade over £19 which is fair enough so i've renewed 

Don;t know why the simplicity can't be carried through to letting me renew my Nephews as well as i do every season without a faff

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

I’m not sure why anyone would buy a season ticket when you don’t even know if you will allowed to go or not 

as soon as the flu season comes we will be locked down again 

nailed on 

not happening m8 nobody will put up with that . most of us have had enough and even most oaps are going on coach trips and making most of what is remaining of there lives . life is to be lived i feel so sorry for teenagers who have had a chuck of there youth removed what they cant get back . i meet a lot of people through work etc and its interesting to see how the ones what were scared or even terrified are not now social distancing and i know a few of them what are on holiday . they know once you get past 70 every year is precious and they need to make the most of things .  

its not nailed on m8 as whitty says upto 98% what would have been hospitalised without been double jabbed . its worst case 85% less than jan hospital admissions  or best case 98% on that figure 40000 (last january) comes down to 800 with the worst case 6000 in hospital , which is a normal amount in an average flu season.  i think you need to be more positive this time. i cant promise we will be any better on the pitch , and i certainly cant promise chansiri will do more daft things. but at least he has listened on ticketing which i never thought he would. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Better than i thought it was going to be, dropped the cost per game in the North to a shade over £19 which is fair enough so i've renewed 

Don;t know why the simplicity can't be carried through to letting me renew my Nephews as well as i do every season without a faff

Bit of faff is worth it in the end though isn’t it 

Prices are good too 👍👍

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop