Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

Just now, Hornsby said:

They should read EFL panels minutes then.

Our accounts and S3 ltd should confirm soon.

More than Hammers pay in rent and also Coventry on Ricoh return.

I know 

Issue is no fans will read minutes 

Instead they’ll believe Tony on Facebook who says it’s a load of rubbish and totally fine to sell the stadium 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah we are LOADS better off now 

*bangs head on desk*

Did I say we are loads better off?

I simply pointed out we weren't in a good position back then, as the post I replied to suggested.

FFS! 

bangs head on table,.

lol

Guest Hornsby

I know 

Issue is no fans will read minutes 

Instead they’ll believe Tony on Facebook who says it’s a load of rubbish and totally fine to sell the stadium 

Yeah, Tony Currie

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

I simply pointed out we weren't in a good position back then, as the post I replied to suggested.

FFS! 

bangs head on table,.

lol

Im in a bar in Blackpool and there is a kid screaming it’s head off whilst I try and eat a pizza 

It’s a stressful time 

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

No near announcement to say we are out of a embargo 

People still waiting for refunds 

Players, staff not getting paid 

Yet still people are thanking the chairman for lowering the prices 

What the actual f0000k

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

To be cheaper than we were at the same level a decade ago with a £100 reduction in season ticket prices shows some sign of acknowledgement. Did we get that when we were relegated in 2010 and the Chairman was suggesting we needed to sell 24,000 season tickets? 

My 55" telly is cheaper today than it was then. I know technology blah blah blah.  

We don't have a massive debt to finance this time  - unless he's spanking us for interest - and, above all, we need to think creatively. We have an idiot in charge so I don't expect much. But OK let's do the same thing over and over again and watch the fanbase ebb away as Premier League football becomes even more of a distant memory. Or we could give something back to the fans who - despite what The Idiot thinks - are the lifeblood of this club and have been for over 150 years. 

• Like 2

Im in a bar in Blackpool and there is a kid screaming it’s head off whilst I try and eat a pizza 

It’s a stressful time 

lol

Should have gone for fish, chips and curry sauce instead!

WTF:

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

FFS! 

bangs head on table,.

lol

Back then, Co op and before Charterhouse wrote off £30 million in loans.

Chansiri won't. Our money goes to repay him , via stadium rent.

Still high price for league one but I think a 20% reduction on last years early bird is fair and appropriate. 

Whilst last years prices were very high, especially out of early bird, I think we should accept those new prices. Just my opinion. 

Bigger challenges lie ahead for DC and SWFC. 

• Like 1

Just now, rickygoo said:

My 55" telly is cheaper today than it was then. I know technology blah blah blah.  

We don't have a massive debt to finance this time  - unless he's spanking us for interest - and, above all, we need to think creatively. We have an idiot in charge so I don't expect much. But OK let's do the same thing over and over again and watch the fanbase ebb away as Premier League football becomes even more of a distant memory. Or we could give something back to the fans who - despite what The Idiot thinks - are the lifeblood of this club and have been for over 150 years. 

He has made a mess of the finances, big time, no denying that.

What kind of reduction were you expecting given how much money the club is losing? 

5 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Any idea if these are the prices for non early bird renewals?

And new st holders

“Who can buy a 2021/22 Season Ticket?

At this stage, Season Tickets are available only to those supporters who purchased an Early Bird Season Ticket in January, February and March 2020.”

Thats according to FAQ’s on the site, so if you bought a S/T last year you have the choice of renewing and having the remaining as a credit on you’re account to use against future home tickets or the full refund sat as a credit to use in the future.

If I had the option of a refund i would take it but with that option not available I will more than likely renew and have £95 in credit instead of £455.

After 10 minutes research. Looks to me like we will still be at the very top end of league1 season ticket pricing, and way above the average. Shudder to think about match day pricing if past experience is anything to go by.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He has made a mess of the finances, big time, no denying that.

What kind of reduction were you expecting given how much money the club is losing? 

We should be below average compared with our peers  - to match the squad we're going to have. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

No near announcement to say we are out of a embargo 

People still waiting for refunds 

Players, staff not getting paid 

Yet still people are thanking the chairman for lowering the prices 

What the actual f0000k

You ain’t getting your refunds