Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

Guest Grandad
46 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

For what it’s worth I do think the prices are fine and if I did get one I’d still have £100+ in credit left for a few away games or cup games. 

Can you use the credit for away games?

I'd be surprised - as SWFC would then have to send them money. Like real money

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

No, only home games, whether that’s cup this season or play offs (not a bloody chance!!!) or league matches next season if you don’t renew then.

5 minutes ago, Grandad said:

From the OS

Due to the significant price reductions, current Season Ticket holders will see ticket credit remain on your account after your Season Ticket purchase, which can be redeemed against home cup games, additional home tickets or future Season Tickets.

Just now, kirksandallowl said:

From the OS

Due to the significant price reductions, current Season Ticket holders will see ticket credit remain on your account after your Season Ticket purchase, which can be redeemed against home cup games, additional home tickets or future Season Tickets.

I told everyone this two weeks ago

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

From the OS

As I thought

letting you sit at Hillsborough to run down your credit makes far more sense

7 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Very very telling.

If that's the case.

Edited by Maddogbob

2 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Possibly because numbers allowed to attend are still limited so just doing renewals at first ?

Realistically attendance will be 50% in most stadiums, we won't average 20,000 next season with a team cobbled together on the cheap fighting to stay in the division.

Football is about entertainment and that has been in short supply at Hillsborough for about 3 season now. Fans have got used to watching the games not in the stands and for thousands the club have missed the boat I believe.

Radical changes are needed and there has been little to no sign that the club under DC are doing anything different than before, this is the 4th pre-season out of 7 we are under transfer restrictions. 

Pre-season start in 2 weeks, no players announced, no pre-season friendlies announced, other than a behind closed doors game with Celtic, which will most likely be again their 2nd 11 to give us a chance, no new shirts. It's just sounds like the same pre-season apathy we have every season with DC in charge.

It appears from the outside looking in, little or no planning was done on the fact we could get relegated.

• Like 1

Guest Grandad
14 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

but they’ve done exactly what you asked for?

893C5F7C-06A9-4069-B12E-15024D691CCA.jpeg.dc0185cf132ebbb4d41afc386fc423c9.jpeg

NOT exactly what he asked for.

They didn't announce it last week.

ive logged in it shows me and 2 kids if i click agree it gives me £340 credit off my season ticket but charges me for 2 kids . so where are there credit? for 2020/21 season tickets? i think doing it online if you have kids means they screw you for there credit. or is it just me been thick?

3 hours ago, mark77 said:

How on earth am I supposed to log in to my child's season ticket to renew theirs and claim their credit? Children don't have an account (and an email address) on the ticket website, just linked to the parents with their id number.

I had same issue,  Just put his ID number on his last card and choose reset password.

Assuming you put his account to an email address you control you should be able to reset, or in my case assign a password to it.

Irritating the process is like that, but I managed to renew both mine and my lads in a few minutes.

You just know the next time Chansiri crawls out from under his rock he will come out with something along the lines of - you wanted cheaper tickets, I have given you that but now we have no budget to sign players. No longer champagne prices for champagne players like we have been so use to 🤣

• Haha 1