Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

4 hours ago, Owly Mowly said:

I still havent been able to renew cos my sons is linked to my account - emailed the ticket office last week with no reply to sort it out. Now on the phone in position 9! 
This is not easy to get these tickets renewed! 
And I still haven’t had my 19/20 refund 

Do it online, you have to go to SWFC tickets website, register your son with your email address and mobile number. Then email Resetpassword@swfc with his season ticket number, they will email a link to set up a password for him. Set up password, then log into his account, you will see his credit value and be able to renew his from there. I had to do it for my son. Email reply takes a few hours! 

Hope this helps! 

13 hours ago, bladeshater said:

I was told Thursday all early bird renewals will be allowed in under current restrictions

Not sure how many season tickets we sold during Covid lockdown last summer. Can't have been many.

1 hour ago, modboy said:

Not sure how many season tickets we sold during Covid lockdown last summer. Can't have been many.

Early birds were sold January to early March before first lockdown.

In them much missed times of normality.

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, modboy said:

Looks like about 3 new ones now if Paxo panned. 

And now non refunds found illegal by small claims court and EFL paying partial wages.

End is nigh?

Edited by Hornsby

Tried buying a season ticket for son and myself on Friday,was told 'sorry they are not on sale unless you had last year'.

We didnt have one last season due to work pattern ,so,even tho the pricing is better than expected,no new season ticket are on sale.

How will anyone be allowed to potg then?

Just now, wiltonowl said:

Tried buying a season ticket for son and myself on Friday,was told 'sorry they are not on sale unless you had last year'.

We didnt have one last season due to work pattern ,so,even tho the pricing is better than expected,no new season ticket are on sale.

Yeah no new season tickets are on sale

POTG will be decided by the Government etc

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, wiltonowl said:

Unfortunately the club has its hands tied behind its back until the dithering government make decisions so business can actually make plans

At the moment the club is unsure even if they will be able to accommodate the fans who purchased early bird season tickets without adding more fans to the list 

• Like 1