Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

6 minutes ago, Ronio said:

To be fair though, the porkers will have a nice payday in parachute payments, meaning they have the ability to reduce ticket prices.

From the look of the press though they could be struggling with strikers two of them are due in court this week one for dangerous driving the other for gbh.

5 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Isn't United's cheapest cheaper than our cheapest?

It is when they let every one in for the cheapest tickets.   Of course only a small percentage do this but they don't mind.   They just want numbers through the gate.

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

yer everywhere in the world are acting differently . in spain portugal you quite unbelievably have to wear masks outdoors everywhere , in australia its like a prison state only 3 had it in victoria so they had another snap lockdown where you aint allowed out unless to local shop and wearing a mask at all times and the police there are brutal ive seen loads of stuff online and believe me i wouldn`t go there if it was free.  i meet and see a lot of people of all backgrounds and 98% now take no notice whatsoever on social distancing , have a drive out to coast on a wkd there aint any social distancing and many do not wear masks indoors . its certainly caused great division amongst us ,im double jabbed and according to whitty upto 98% less will go to hospital with 2 jabs , based on that i dont see any justification for restrictions to continue , certainly not past july 19th except in say hospitals etc . try running a business on 50% without handouts they will fold like a pack of cards thats why im 95% certain that these rules will end in july. 

They govt have made a lot of mistake but so has every govt worldwide, but they have been brilliant with the vaccine roll out. Every other country in the world is envious of how well we are doing. Even with the Indian variance we are not being too affected, but people are kidding themselves if they think things will go back to normal that quickly. 

The last thing we want or need is a country wide lockdown again. That is why I suspect that entertainment and sports will be the last industry to fully return to the new normal and there is no way the government will allow millions of people to inter mingle in football stadium each week. I suspect away fans following will be prevented next season until infection rates are very very low, or they will be heavily restricted to a few hundred.

14 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Last week you wanted a 20% reduction which is pretty much what you’ve got so now you can’t moan about that you’re trawling other clubs sites to find examples of cheaper tickets so you can moan about that. 

Just STOP for a second

I’ve simply posted something the daily mirror just published 

So chill, relax, stop trying to troll me and think before your next post x

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just STOP for a second

I’ve simply posted something the daily mirror just published 

So chill, relax, stop trying to troll me and think before your next post x

Sorry don’t read the tabloid press. 

I’m just a bit confused, I think the prices are reasonable and in line with what most people were suggesting yet we have dozens of posters on here somehow turning them in to a negative. 

Buying tickets to support my team is not any reflection on what is happening off the pitch, yet I’m made to feel like an enemy of the club for doing so. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

Sorry don’t read the tabloid press. 

I’m just a bit confused, I think the prices are reasonable and in line with what most people were suggesting yet we have dozens of posters on here somehow turning them in to a negative. 

Buying tickets to support my team is not any reflection on what is happening off the pitch, yet I’m made to feel like an enemy of the club for doing so. 

Talk about being dramatic

Maybe try that post again without the emotional blackmail bit 

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, kirksandallowl said:

Emotional blackmail though lol

Buy a season ticket if you want to buy a season ticket - you should - the prices are good!

But don’t buy one then come on here playing some kind of fictional victim, or come on getting all upset because the Daily Mirror published a comparison of other clubs (championship ones by the way)

But most of all just stop being weird 

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Owly Mowly said:

I can’t get my 15 year olds credit and use it on our order. 
It says you have to do credits individually but he doesn’t have an account - i do t get it !!

Me neither , gonna have to go to shop to sort it . I pay for all 3 tickets we get ,I should be able to get all the credit on my account and spend on tickets when I want . Frustrating. 

3 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

I can’t get my 15 year olds credit and use it on our order. 
It says you have to do credits individually but he doesn’t have an account - i do t get it !!

He will have an ID. If you read the FAQ, it states if so,done doesn’t have an account, email the ticket office with the ID of your son and they can reset the password so you can “log in” with his ID to renew. You have to log into each persons account to buy tickets with credit 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Buy a season ticket if you want to buy a season ticket - you should - the prices are good!

But don’t buy one then come on here playing some kind of fictional victim, or come on getting all upset because the Daily Mirror published a comparison of other clubs (championship ones by the way)

But most of all just stop being weird 

lol

Just renewed 4 thanks

• Like 2