Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

Guest whowantstoberich

Anyone who is seriously concerned about admin, doesn’t using a credit cover if the worse happens? If so nothing to lose.

1 minute ago, markg said:

I bought mine and my mrs’s together for the early bird for the 20-21 season. She was a student then so it was a good price.

Now she isn’t so hers will be full price. It’s a pain that you have to log in as each person and renew in order to use the credit rather than doing but then both together. I will have credit remaining on mine due to the price decrease. However here will be dearer due to not being a student so I’ll naturally have to make up the difference but I can’t use the remaining credit on mine towards the deficit on hers. 

Exactly the position I'm in with my son who graduated in-between so it's cost him but I've got credit.

I must be really thick because I always have these problems when others don’t but I can’t figure out how to renew the season ticket if my Dad and two sons at the same time as me (or at all).

im sure it could be far more user friendly. If it was I’d have already done it, as it is it’ll have to wait until I have time to figure it out.

Guest whowantstoberich
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

It should do yeah

But not everyone has or can afford/get a credit card 

Well its an option for those that can get one, and for those that cant then hopefully a ST isn’t on there list of priorities anyway.

Just now, Rev Owl said:

Exactly the position I'm in with my son who graduated in-between so it's cost him but I've got credit.

I might email the ticket office and ask if they can let me use my remaining credit for hers rather than leading it in my account. Or see if they’ll let me have it rather than refunding  us both for the 19/20 season. Don’t fancy my chances but wonder if it’s worth the question 

Im going to have to, again, write to the club to explain that I’m physically unable to get to games anymore for an indefinite amount of time. The prices are fine but I’m not able to use it.

I want a cash refund. I bought a product for last season that was inevitably unavailable to me. And now I can have the product but won’t actually be able to use it.

Nowt to do with Chansiri, league one or anything like that.

I just am gonna be in no position to travel to games/sit at games for a long time yet.

I hope the club understand peoples individual circumstances. What if people have moved out of the area or encountered other personal circumstances where by having credit for a season ticket is no use whatsoever.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

It should do yeah

But not everyone has or can afford/get a credit card 

Also we bought a two year ticket so we couldn't use a credit card for that.

Purchasing a one year ticket you can use a credit card.

Just now, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I must be really thick because I always have these problems when others don’t but I can’t figure out how to renew the season ticket if my Dad and two sons at the same time as me (or at all).

im sure it could be far more user friendly. If it was I’d have already done it, as it is it’ll have to wait until I have time to figure it out.

You can't renew them all at the same time - online anyway. As for over the phone who knows  - I'll have to pretend to be my Dad. 

Guest whowantstoberich
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Ahhh so only rich and well off people should be allowed to go to games 

Got ya 

Are you on a wind up? Yes not everyone can afford a ST welcome to the real world.

14 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Took us 2 seasons to get to that place, prices were frozen 2nd season down, 2010-11 season prices were similar to what we have now.

You're right, but at least the players were getting paid, they weren't threatening to walk out (however true the threats were), and we owned our ground. I'd still argue we were better off then, the HMRC problem is still to come, imo. 

Genuine question

Do you think we'll be in a better place in 2 years with DC still in charge? 

1 minute ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I think you need to log in as then if you want to use the credit that they have remaining for the 20/21 season. If you do them all together under your log in then it will only deduct your refund balance from the balance due 

Not read all of thread as just come in from work do basically no refunds just renew or......nothing? Just shows how off the pulse the man is ? Not only him having a rough time with money ? Average joe bloggs might want his money for wotever reason ? The money obviously already gone long time ago and expected nothing else tbf but he so out of touch with the real world 

Just now, markg said:

I might email the ticket office and ask if they can let me use my remaining credit for hers rather than leading it in my account. Or see if they’ll let me have it rather than refunding  us both for the 19/20 season. Don’t fancy my chances but wonder if it’s worth the question 

Worth the question definitely.

I'm hoping I can use my credit to buy both of us tickets for cup games.

1 minute ago, FlyingOwl said:

Im going to have to, again, write to the club to explain that I’m physically unable to get to games anymore for an indefinite amount of time. The prices are fine but I’m not able to use it.

I want a cash refund. I bought a product for last season that was inevitably unavailable to me. And now I can have the product but won’t actually be able to use it.

Nowt to do with Chansiri, league one or anything like that.

I just am gonna be in no position to travel to games/sit at games for a long time yet.

I hope the club understand peoples individual circumstances. What if people have moved out of the area or encountered other personal circumstances where by having credit for a season ticket is no use whatsoever.

I genuinely think the club will look after you and sort this mate 

Contact them and see what they say 

Let me know if you have no luck but I reckon they will do the right thing no problem at all 👍

Owlstalk Shop

Fair play to the lad/lass that’s done the video. Can tell it’s been done on a budget but I think that’s top notch. 

it’s like we’ve set someone on to do the videos and promo stuff in recent seasons and they’ve got a new toy and trying out all the features. 

quality stuff 

• Haha 1