Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

2 hours ago, fatzooma said:

Anyone investing in this needs to give their head a wobble...

£17 a match in the North Stand. It’s 2021. 
What do you suggest? £4.50 a match, or maybe 90p?

Lets just hate the owner, stop supporting Wednesday and encourage everyone else to do the same.

Just what the situation needs. 
Forget the owner. We are the club. Not him. It’s ours to protect. Unless you hate watching Wednesday, why won’t you support them when they need you the most?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rev Owl said:

Worth the question definitely.

I'm hoping I can use my credit to buy both of us tickets for cup games.

That’s other option yeah.

does annoy me that I’m going to have to make up the difference for her ticket when the club owe us both for 19/20

Just now, TheSlicer said:

Fair play to the lad/lass that’s done the video. Can tell it’s been done on a budget but I think that’s top notch. 

it’s like we’ve set someone on to do the videos and promo stuff in recent seasons and they’ve got a new toy and trying out all the features. 

quality stuff 

I agree with this 

The video side of the club is class now 

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I genuinely think the club will look after you and sort this mate 

Contact them and see what they say 

Let me know if you have no luck but I reckon they will do the right thing no problem at all 👍

I hope so

As soon as my physical condition improves I’ll be back, lord knows I miss it.

This season is probs a year too early & with not working as well, £455 is a lot of money to have sitting as ‘credit’.

The 2019/20 money I was happy to see disappear and stay within the club but I have to prioritise myself at this point.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I genuinely think the club will look after you and sort this mate 

Contact them and see what they say 

Let me know if you have no luck but I reckon they will do the right thing no problem at all 👍

The ST FAQs say

"What is my situation if I am vulnerable and medically unable to attend? 

We ask that you put in writing your request for a refund on medical grounds and we will endeavour to assist.  Please email: ticketenquiries@swfc.co.uk"

This sort of contradicts the terms and conditions which say say:-

Season Ticket purchases are non-refundable and no refunds can be made in respect of any matches not attended.

Obviously complicated by the missing season. If you can't attend I'm sure they'll refund. 

Anyone purchasing tickets will be a Chansiri Fan Boy , as judged by the Owlstalk ‘I’m a better fan than you’ club 

The whole ‘the supporters forum approved this’ is everything it was set up to be

Tell them they have the privilege of attending, give them some biscuits, tell them to sit down and shut up, tell them the prices and say ‘so that’s good innit!!’ And then just tell everyone they approved it 

Basically the fans who attended that meeting have sold every owls fan down the river in exchange for attending those meetings 

They should have insisted that the club refund everyone who requested it before announcing any new prices and season tickets 

• Like 6

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, goldensmoke said:

£17 a match in the North Stand. It’s 2021. 
What do you suggest? £4.50 a match, or maybe 90p?

Lets just hate the owner, stop supporting Wednesday and encourage everyone else to do the same.

Just what the situation needs. 
Forget the owner. We are the club. Not him. It’s ours to protect. Unless you hate watching Wednesday, why won’t you support them when they need you the most?

How come you get a ticket for £391 and I'm paying £445?

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

The ST FAQs say

"What is my situation if I am vulnerable and medically unable to attend? 

We ask that you put in writing your request for a refund on medical grounds and we will endeavour to assist.  Please email: ticketenquiries@swfc.co.uk"

This sort of contradicts the terms and conditions which say say:-

Season Ticket purchases are non-refundable and no refunds can be made in respect of any matches not attended.

Obviously complicated by the missing season. If you can't attend I'm sure they'll refund. 

Yeah technically I’m not requesting a refund on medical grounds though. I’m requesting a refund cos I didn’t get the product I bought last season and I now medically/physically can’t get to games for the foreseeable future.

Just now, FlyingOwl said:

Yeah technically I’m not requesting a refund on medical grounds though. I’m requesting a refund cos I didn’t get the product I bought last season and I now medically/physically can’t get to games for the foreseeable future.

Medical grounds that mate 👍👍

Owlstalk Shop

I just don't see how they can legally not offer a cash refund. 

My parents had season tickets. Between them they've probably got the best part of a grand, now in their ticket account or whatever the heck it's labelled as. 

They're in their 70s. They don't want to go anymore. My mum's knees are done in. 

Any ideas??

Just now, Mole said:

I just don't see how they can legally not offer a cash refund. 

My parents had season tickets. Between them they've probably got the best part of a grand, now in their ticket account or whatever the heck it's labelled as. 

They're in their 70s. They don't want to go anymore. My mum's knees are done in. 

Any ideas??

Medical grounds 👍👍

Owlstalk Shop