Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

13 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Realistically attendance will be 50% in most stadiums, we won't average 20,000 next season with a team cobbled together on the cheap fighting to stay in the division.

Football is about entertainment and that has been in short supply at Hillsborough for about 3 season now. Fans have got used to watching the games not in the stands and for thousands the club have missed the boat I believe.

Radical changes are needed and there has been little to no sign that the club under DC are doing anything different than before, this is the 4th pre-season out of 7 we are under transfer restrictions. 

Pre-season start in 2 weeks, no players announced, no pre-season friendlies announced, other than a behind closed doors game with Celtic, which will most likely be again their 2nd 11 to give us a chance, no new shirts. It's just sounds like the same pre-season apathy we have every season with DC in charge.

It appears from the outside looking in, little or no planning was done on the fact we could get relegated.

cant see how it be only 50% next season or that would also apply to every business and i can assure you  that those businesses will go bust if there limited to just 50% . in america its 100% in indoor or outdoor arena/stadiums no stupid masks no gel etc etc no social distancing and guess what no problems and they been doing this a few weeks now. maybe the americans have a totally different outlook on life and want to get on with it and make the most of each day while some in the uk want to hide away forever . some lower league grounds only hold 8000 and they cannot survive on 4000 etc .  

we can sell/renew now 25% appx 9900 and then on 12th july they can sell more if the rules change . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, morganowl said:

cant see how it be only 50% next season or that would also apply to every business and i can assure you  that those businesses will go bust if there limited to just 50% . in america its 100% in indoor or outdoor arena/stadiums no stupid masks no gel etc etc no social distancing and guess what no problems and they been doing this a few weeks now. maybe the americans have a totally different outlook on life and want to get on with it and make the most of each day while some in the uk want to hide away forever . some lower league grounds only hold 8000 and they cannot survive on 4000 etc .  

we can sell/renew now 25% appx 9900 and then on 12th july they can sell more if the rules change . 

What's home capacity? Around 28k? 

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Who’s on this supporters engagement panel 

You should apply. Be a foregone conclusion that you'd get in

35 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

From the OS

Due to the significant price reductions, current Season Ticket holders will see ticket credit remain on your account after your Season Ticket purchase, which can be redeemed against home cup games, additional home tickets or future Season Tickets.

If it was away games they'd have to shell out the money to the other team. This is about penalising Wednesday fans to manage cash flow. 

Sheffield United were relegated from the Premier League whilst Peterborough United came up from League One. 

Despite that, it is the Blades who are offering cheaper access to matches. Their lowest season ticket comes in at £357 (£15.50 per game), whilst Posh's prices start at £399 (£17.34 per game).

Other also offering relatively cheap season ticket deals include Huddersfield Town, Cardiff City and beaten play-off finalists Swansea City. 

They all have tickets starting at £249.

QPR's cheapest ticket is on offer for just £225. That equates to just £9.78 per league game

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, morganowl said:

In America 600,000 people have died over 32m infection I really don't care what America or any other country do.

Americans are more bothered about their civil liberties than people dying, they do what they want no matter the consequences.

We have an European football final at Wembley where only 45,000 max will be in attendance in a stadium that holds nearer 90,000 , if you think 4 week later attendance will be back up to 100% I suggest you move to the USA. Because holding up the country with the worst death rate in the world as a beacon of what to do is not overly bright.

33 minutes ago, morganowl said:

ive logged in it shows me and 2 kids if i click agree it gives me £340 credit off my season ticket but charges me for 2 kids . so where are there credit? for 2020/21 season tickets? i think doing it online if you have kids means they screw you for there credit. or is it just me been thick?

I think I read you need to renew each via individual transactions to get the credit applied...ie renew yours then go back in and do the others one at a time

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield United were relegated from the Premier League whilst Peterborough United came up from League One. 

Despite that, it is the Blades who are offering cheaper access to matches. Their lowest season ticket comes in at £357 (£15.50 per game), whilst Posh's prices start at £399 (£17.34 per game).

Other also offering relatively cheap season ticket deals include Huddersfield Town, Cardiff City and beaten play-off finalists Swansea City. 

QPR's cheapest ticket is on offer for just £225. That equates to just £9.78 per league game

To be fair though, the porkers will have a nice payday in parachute payments, meaning they have the ability to reduce ticket prices.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Don’t hurt your back by keep moving those goalposts about lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

In America 600,000 people have died over 32m infection I really don't care what America or any other country do.

Americans are more bothered about their civil liberties than people dying, they do what they want no matter the consequences.

We have an European football final at Wembley where only 45,000 max will be in attendance in a stadium that holds nearer 90,000 , if you think 4 week later attendance will be back up to 100% I suggest you move to the USA. Because holding up the country with the worst death rate in the world as a beacon of what to do is not overly bright.

yer everywhere in the world are acting differently . in spain portugal you quite unbelievably have to wear masks outdoors everywhere , in australia its like a prison state only 3 had it in victoria so they had another snap lockdown where you aint allowed out unless to local shop and wearing a mask at all times and the police there are brutal ive seen loads of stuff online and believe me i wouldn`t go there if it was free.  i meet and see a lot of people of all backgrounds and 98% now take no notice whatsoever on social distancing , have a drive out to coast on a wkd there aint any social distancing and many do not wear masks indoors . its certainly caused great division amongst us ,im double jabbed and according to whitty upto 98% less will go to hospital with 2 jabs , based on that i dont see any justification for restrictions to continue , certainly not past july 19th except in say hospitals etc . try running a business on 50% without handouts they will fold like a pack of cards thats why im 95% certain that these rules will end in july. 

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Eh?

Last week you wanted a 20% reduction which is pretty much what you’ve got so now you can’t moan about that you’re trawling other clubs sites to find examples of cheaper tickets so you can moan about that. 

Edited by kirksandallowl