Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

1 hour ago, Ronio said:

To be fair though, the porkers will have a nice payday in parachute payments, meaning they have the ability to reduce ticket prices.

I thought Prince Bogroll had front loaded their prem money with loans against it? 

• Like 1

Checked mine this evening and my credit (option 7) for 2019/20 looks about right but for last season it's showing the credit as less than the Adult Kop ticket I purchased (also purchased an U17 ticket).

I didn't buy any ifollow passes so I'll buy giving the ticket office a call.

• Like 1

Renewed my ticket with ease but had to email a request for a password reset for my nephews ticket in order to apply his credit. Reset password email came within 1/2hr and all sorted. Can’t  wait to get back!

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Bazza said:

Renewed my ticket with ease but had to email a request for a password reset for my nephews ticket in order to apply his credit. Reset password email came within 1/2hr and all sorted. Can’t  wait to get back!

Nice one - let’s hope we can get back to normal soon!

Owlstalk Shop

Renewed mine and dad's and can't wait to get back to a Saturday out with him at the pub and footy.

Mine was straight forward, dad had issue with password but was sorted within 5 minutes. 

Considering it's about £15 a game for me on the kop, POTD should be about £18, means season ticket holders get about 4 free games which feels about right...I'll not hold my breath though! 

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, swfc93 said:

Renewed mine and dad's and can't wait to get back to a Saturday out with him at the pub and footy.

Mine was straight forward, dad had issue with password but was sorted within 5 minutes. 

Considering it's about £15 a game for me on the kop, POTD should be about £18, means season ticket holders get about 4 free games which feels about right...I'll not hold my breath though! 

Think 20 more likely

I‘ve got around £250 in 19/20 to refund (which is of course being kicked down the road by the Chairman) ... I’ve applied for a S75 refund as I’m infuriated at the delay.  No joy thus far.

I’ve got around £800 in 20/21 ST credit.  

My circumstances have changed beyond recognition since Lockdown V1.

Im not BUYING a 21/22 ST, rather I will begrudgingly use the credit as I probably don’t have the will to peruse a 19/20 and 20/21 refund using legal means.  

I couldn’t honestly give a throw what division we are in, or the quality of football on offer. 

I find the actions of the chairman in seemingly refusing loyal supporters a refund simply deplorable.

A ST holder of around 40 years. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, fatzooma said:

Anyone investing in this needs to give their head a wobble...

We’ll my heads going to be wobbling, I personally can’t wait to be back inside Hillsborough.

I’ve personally never looked upon my season ticket as an investment but more of a contribution. Unfortunately once we’ve paid our entrance fee none of us are guaranteed we’re gonna be walking home happy at the end of a game. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Chansiri is a disgrace but these prices are not. Seems decent value to me

They arnt decent value when you compare them to other third division teams, they are a rip off. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1