Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He has made a mess of the finances, big time, no denying that.

What kind of reduction were you expecting given how much money the club is losing? 

I told everyone what the new prices would be a week ago 

Nobody should therefore be surprised by them

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, 0114 said:

Poor. 

BF7F3821-3C4C-417F-BD21-2BFCFB8EFB8E.jpeg

I don't think that is actually legal. Someone else better versed in consumer legislation might be better able to comment but as far as I'm aware if the seller is not able to supply the contracted service they must offer the option of a refund.

I'm not suggesting many would want to push for a proper refund but from some of the comments there might be a few.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He has made a mess of the finances, big time, no denying that.

What kind of reduction were you expecting given how much money the club is losing? 

If the POTG prices are only slightly above these I'll accept it grudgingly - in fact, thinking aloud,  I'd make them the same with ST holders having privilege of away tickets, shop discount etc. But not offering any measure of refund - even for the surplus left over - is a disgrace. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dezmo said:

“Who can buy a 2021/22 Season Ticket?

At this stage, Season Tickets are available only to those supporters who purchased an Early Bird Season Ticket in January, February and March 2020.”

Thats according to FAQ’s on the site, so if you bought a S/T last year you have the choice of renewing and having the remaining as a credit on you’re account to use against future home tickets or the full refund sat as a credit to use in the future.

If I had the option of a refund i would take it but with that option not available I will more than likely renew and have £95 in credit instead of £455.

Which is exactly what they are banking on supporters doing.

Because they are skint.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Were we?

You should have told HMRC that when they had us crying on the court steps begging for survival. 

Yes we were, he said he paid £365 for his ST when we got back to the championship , pretty sure when we got back to the championship MM was the chairman and we were debt free and actually starting to be a club that turned a profit, however small.

I'd say that was a considerably better place than we are now. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

If the POTG prices are only slightly above these I'll accept it grudgingly - in fact, thinking aloud,  I'd make them the same with ST holders having privilege of away tickets, shop discount etc. But not offering any measure of refund - even for the surplus left over - is a disgrace. 

Not going to argue with that.

Run the club in a proper manner, and the fans will pay. It's been proven already.

But taking the proverbial out of them, just brings warranted criticism.

And for @vulva   in response to his questions regarding a season ticket,
Until my dear old Mum's settled in a home like my Dad, i'm afraid i'll get  the games when i can.
Which means i'll probably pay above and beyond what i should, but that's no problem to many who, due to circumstances

do the same.  The years home and away watching them when i could, mean nothing though, do they ?

Provide a well run, winning and battling side, and the Wednesday fans have already proven themselves again and again

over the years. We would pay more than what they ask, if they gave us that. We don't ask much. Just a little back in return.

4 minutes ago, Spuddy01 said:

Yes we were, he said he paid £365 for his ST when we got back to the championship , pretty sure when we got back to the championship MM was the chairman and we were debt free and actually starting to be a club that turned a profit, however small.

I'd say that was a considerably better place than we are now. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Took us 2 seasons to get to that place, prices were frozen 2nd season down, 2010-11 season prices were similar to what we have now.