The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

10 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Could "Mr one of our own" be looking after himself again by negotiating a pay off and then taking the Celtic job?

Who next for the humble club? Eddie Howe said he wanted another PL job, he can get one for the next few weeks. Scenes when they unveil Garry Monk... 

🙏 🤣

All the talk about going up and putting themselves in the driving seat for the next 30 years and they’ve just followed the same pattern of being too scared to spend money and then get rid of a popular manager when at the top level. They are not comfortable in that environment and it’s proven now.

A lot of this rests on the owners shoulders as I think mccabe would’ve learnt from last time. 

Had Wilder been given until next season I think if he failed then the club would remain unified but this will cause a big rift for a while now. They will need to bounce back quickly but that identity they fostered is up in the air now.

If he’s been offered another job then maybe it’s less about ownership. We will see.

24 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Football eh? You have to laugh at it sometimes.

Love Wilder or hate Wilder, that lot spent 10 years or so going through manager after manager looking for the one able to lift them back out of obscurity. They finally land their man who just happens to also be one of that lot at heart, then sack him after the first bad run in five or six years.

lol

My thoughts exactly pal. Utterly crazy decision. Have they completely forgotten about the ten years prior to him joining? 

I honestly had a dream last night that I'd become a director or something at Hillsborough and I'd decided to offer Wilder the Wednesday manager job, which he decided to take.

I really really do hope dreams don't come true.

I'm messed up, I know I am....

We all know how this story goes, never changes.

Wilder has been manager for one of their most successful periods which has culminated in 2 seasons in the top flight. 2 seasons. Lol 

No matter who they appoint, it's not one of their own.

Small minded mentality at its very finest.

If this so happens to see them suffer another relegation as we come back up from league one it'll be amazing.