The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

Just to add to the manager debate

I don't agree with that premise that Guardiola's knowledge is greater than a lower table manager

I think it's more about whether your face fits, but not just literally you face lol

What you've done in your career, who you are, whether you can command the respect of your players 

If this wasn't the case if it is generally that cream rises to the top you would expect somebody managing in the conference to be in the PL in 10 years or so but we know this is unlikely to happen. 

Mirror reporting the delay is down to the financial side and sorting out his compensation which is said to be £7million! 

Also say he knew his job was on the line 3 months ago when he refused a DoF and it's all stemmed down to the signing of Brewster. 

The Prince may become a joke of a chairman, similar to our Chansiri. Hopefully our demise will be matched by them. Would make life a little more bearable. 

Their fans are already in complete meltdown over this 

3 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Mirror reporting the delay is down to the financial side and sorting out his compensation which is said to be £7million! 

Also say he knew his job was on the line 3 months ago when he refused a DoF and it's all stemmed down to the signing of Brewster. 

The Prince may become a joke of a chairman, similar to our Chansiri. Hopefully our demise will be matched by them. Would make life a little more bearable. 

Their fans are already in complete meltdown over this 

They’ll not fire him if his compo is £7million!

1 minute ago, Ever the pessimist said:

They’ll not fire him if his compo is £7million!

If he wants out too, then they may reach a compromise. 

What a shambles though. 

Has been some season for both Sheffield teams. 

55 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

I’m all up for banter and taking the p*ss, it’s when you see people who are usually rational and well thought completely losing their mind and coming across as just very bitter and full of hate 

You never went up town boozing in the 80s and early 90s then.

• Like 2

Not sure any of those beat the lad who got a dem blades tattoo to celebrate the fact they had beat Nottingham Forest in an FA Cup quarter fiinal game. 

Another one (not tattoo related) was old CroatiaBlade back on the Bladesmad forum telling people about his latest flag. 

I can't quite recall what it was, but he had something on his flag which celebrated Dem Blades fans love of "casual" fashion :duntmatter:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Anyway, my thoughts returned to this guy today. I mean, even had they won the champions league with him, this would be a bit extreme...

60EC81A3-46FF-4F4F-AC20-3E05CF47EC7A.jpeg

2A30BAD0-8C4D-4FCC-BCCA-E5629D5322F2.png

Would have come in useful if Joe Longthorne had ever become manager. Sadly, as Joe’s no longer with us, the tattoo is now totally useless.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Anyway, my thoughts returned to this guy today. I mean, even had they won the champions league with him, this would be a bit extreme...

60EC81A3-46FF-4F4F-AC20-3E05CF47EC7A.jpeg

2A30BAD0-8C4D-4FCC-BCCA-E5629D5322F2.png

Why's he got a tattoo of Chesney out of Corrie?

Screenshot_20210312-210858_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Loxley Owl said:

I’m not ashamed to say I ******** hate that bunch of ******** peasants. Yes, I’ve got mates who support them, but as a collective they’re ******** animals.

A long time ago I didn’t care, but then I went there for the 2-2 derby where Adam Boulder score both our goals. 

My mate I was with got punched as soon as we joined the queue to get in, the electronic turnstiles broke so we missed the first 20 minutes, we got fireworks thrown at us whilst we were stuck outside, and then for the remaining 70 minutes we got pies, coins and bottles of ******** thrown down at us from the top tier.

I hope that poo stain of a club goes bust, the stadium burns down, and their ******** Neanderthal fans have to take up watching ******** tiddlywinks.

fizz them, fizz Wilder and fizz the derby matches. I’d love to never hear of them again. 

Come on Loxley, nobody likes a fence sitter. Tell us how you really feel! 

• Haha 3