The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

21 hours ago, Skyline said:

Depends what happens at board level.

If reports are true and Prince is wanting a DOF, which Wilder will be dead against, I can see him leaving or sacked.

If they get a DOF he wouldn't be able to take all the credit if they got promoted

I know some of our fans get a bit giddy, but dem blavdes take the biscuit. Just red that “ wilders strategy” for next season is 6/7 loan signings, 5/6 departures, but keeping the core of the team. Then I read they will be great next year as Berge is going for 40m,and Baldock for 20m so 60m plus the tv money( which they overlook bogroll has already borrowed and given to McSue) they can build a great team. As long as the loans are like Mason Mount. Yep good luck with that.

seems to me Bogroll is looking at a financial restructure, along with not sacking wilder until relegation is confirmed, which doesn’t suggest they are going on a spendathln.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Plonk said:

I know some of our fans get a bit giddy, but dem blavdes take the biscuit. Just red that “ wilders strategy” for next season is 6/7 loan signings, 5/6 departures, but keeping the core of the team. Then I read they will be great next year as Berge is going for 40m,and Baldock for 20m so 60m plus the tv money( which they overlook bogroll has already borrowed and given to McSue) they can build a great team. As long as the loans are like Mason Mount. Yep good luck with that.

seems to me Bogroll is looking at a financial restructure, along with not sacking wilder until relegation is confirmed, which doesn’t suggest they are going on a spendathln.

Be interesting to see who they do bring in and who these 6 or 7 are he wants to ship out.

Saw an article the other week where he was throing some under the bus without naming them. Saying he wishes he could ship them out now!

If they get rid of Wilder I can see a foreign manager coming in and they could well waste their chance of returning. 

Could "Mr one of our own" be looking after himself again by negotiating a pay off and then taking the Celtic job?

Who next for the humble club? Eddie Howe said he wanted another PL job, he can get one for the next few weeks. Scenes when they unveil Garry Monk... 

That’s a shocking decision from the Prince. 

Wilder was best placed to get them up. It’s gonna create MASSIVE division amongst the fan base. They’ve literally had 4 amazing seasons and then the first bad one he gets the bullet. 

Football and football owners are utterly mental these days. 

Edited by owls maniac
  • Like 3

Football eh? You have to laugh at it sometimes.

Love Wilder or hate Wilder, that lot spent 10 years or so going through manager after manager looking for the one able to lift them back out of obscurity. They finally land their man who just happens to also be one of that lot at heart, then sack him after the first bad run in five or six years.

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2