The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

12 months ago, this is him getting a new contract.

Now, he doesn't have the power he once had. 4 wins all season and relegation likely.

Thing is, if he left, I'm sure he'd still get a very good job elsewhere.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

I like the bit in the article where Wilder says he wants investment in their dated training ground. 

Wasn’t this literally rebuilt only 20 years ago? 

If theirs is dated ours must be prehistoric. 

Handy for Wilder he never likes to be too far from a Pub,  even though it is the ghost of the Timber Top.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, owls maniac said:

I like the bit in the article where Wilder says he wants investment in their dated training ground. 

Wasn’t this literally rebuilt only 20 years ago? 

If theirs is dated ours must be prehistoric. 

He’s after a conservatory like ours 

• Haha 1

Just seen Calendar and they’ve said the pigs have been affected most by having no fans in the ground. Then dear old Cwissy was interviewed and said if the Stain had indeed been full of snorting fans, there’s no way they’d be bottom of the table.

Delusional and desperate, but what the hell, “get it on the honours board”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

54 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Just seen Calendar and they’ve said the pigs have been affected most by having no fans in the ground. Then dear old Cwissy was interviewed and said if the Stain had indeed been full of snorting fans, there’s no way they’d be bottom of the table.

Delusional and desperate, but what the hell, “get it on the honours board”. 

Having fans back next season could work against them, they'll be expecting them to wipe floor with teams like Stoke and Middlesbrough and if things don't go right they'll be quick to turn on players. 

The extra 8 to 10,000 fans that jumped on bandwagon have only witnessed them winning when attending games, these will be one's that will be first to moan. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Having fans back next season could work against them, they'll be expecting them to wipe floor with teams like Stoke and Middlesbrough and if things don't go right they'll be quick to turn on players. 

The extra 8 to 10,000 fans that jumped on bandwagon have only witnessed them winning when attending games, these will be one's that will be first to moan. 

Those who bought a season ticket to watch man city, United, Chelsea etc. Will be over the moon to watch Blackburn, Barnsley etc will be chuffed

Yes I am fully aware that I have one for next year and I will probably be watching Accrington at Hillsborough

• Haha 5