The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

2 hours ago, smhouston said:

Am I the only one who hopes he doesn't leave to Celtic? I want the piggy two-hat to be sacked first then he can no longer throw about how he's never been sacked 😴

If he stays and gets the boot then he loses that personal boast, like you say, but if he leaves for Celtic he'll lose the god-like "one of our own" hero status for walking out on them after spaffing away all their cash on building one of the worst teams in top-flight history.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smhouston said:

Am I the only one who hopes he doesn't leave to Celtic? I want the piggy two-hat to be sacked first then he can no longer throw about how he's never been sacked 😴

If he leaves before the last game of this season he'll still be able to claim he's never been relegated. 

• Haha 2

Just now, SiJ said:

What's he saying? 

Talking about Wilder throwing his toys out of the pram because they are getting relegated and blaming everyone but himself. 

Builds on the talk of him leaving because of the relationship with the board.

Jordan basically called him out on it and says he signed the players , and now the going has got tough he wants a way out and is trying to save face. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Talking about Wilder throwing his toys out of the pram because they are getting relegated and blaming everyone but himself. 

Builds on the talk of him leaving because of the relationship with the board.

Jordan basically called him out on it and says he signed the players , and now the going has got tough he wants a way out and is trying to save face. 

Finally! 

Wouldn't wanna upset him

He's savage!

But i'm amazed more people haven't called out wilder's abysmal performance this season

I think Farke got more criticism last season desoite them not actually spending and going with the team that got them promoted plus some academy graduates

• Like 1

Wilder's going, isn't he?

Cowley being touted as favourite for the job with some bookies, along with Howe and Bilic. Saw it on the Sun website. 

Paper talk, but there is usually some substance when they start publishing such articles. 

Personally I think he'll be there next season, atleast have an attempt at an instant promotion push, however if they get off to a poor start and begin fading away from the top 6 quite quickly then he'll leave.

He's still got the majority of the fanbase on side, that's saving him. However, as I've said before, if we were in better order and looking likely for promotion they would be squealing for him to be fired in fear we overtook them, it's only because we are a shambles on and off the field, they still take comfort in the fact they are above us.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Personally I think he'll be there next season, atleast have an attempt at an instant promotion push, however if they get off to a poor start and begin fading away from the top 6 quite quickly then he'll leave.

He's still got the majority of the fanbase on side, that's saving him. However, as I've said before, if we were in better order and looking likely for promotion they would be squealing for him to be fired in fear we overtook them, it's only because we are a shambles on and off the field, they still take comfort in the fact they are above us.

Depends what happens at board level.

If reports are true and Prince is wanting a DOF, which Wilder will be dead against, I can see him leaving or sacked.

• Like 1

I cant see him finishing the season, he cant go on about not getting what he wants being the reason they are where they are and then stay

the DoF will be the final straw for him, and the excuse he needs to keep the fans on board, saying he will come back when the fans and the owner want him to