The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

45 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Like many, you are too blinded by your hatred for Sheff Utd to think clearly. 

A lot of managers at the top of the game are there because of their reputation as a player, or they were given the opportunity to make the step up and took advantage of it, they didn’t just land as world class operators, they had to work to get there. 

I don’t think Wilder will end up at Man City, but sure, if he was given a billion to spend, there’s a good chance he’d be as successful as the other managers also given that privilege. 

You say so much and yet so little at the same time.

Quite the skill.

1 minute ago, Skyline said:

Has he gone or what.

This is a reyt mess and will end in tears.

Bit bizarre. Haggling out the terms of severance? 

Last ditch attempts to reach some agreement to keep him? 

No man is bigger than the club, but they're at risk of getting to that point with him. *

*Sorry, the above remarks were due to my all consuming hatred of them.

• Haha 3

Just now, SiJ said:

Bit bizarre. Haggling out the terms of severance? 

Last ditch attempts to reach some agreement to keep him? 

No man is bigger than the club, but they're at risk of getting to that point with him. *

*Sorry, the above remarks were due to my all consuming hatred of them.

No they're waiting on it being debated in parliament on the back of that petition. Could drag on for ages.

I have heard they are a load of mass debaters down the Lane, or something along those lines.

• Haha 3

Pep's just admitted that he would be sacked at United, why is Wilder different  then ffs.

OMG Giddings saying statue should be erected of Wilder WTF, brings tears to your eyes listening to them blunts.

Gidds just made my night saying how many more fingers can we get in.

• Haha 1

Guest T Hardy
53 minutes ago, SiJ said:

"Like many, you are too blinded by your clear hatred for Sheff U to think clearly..."

Oh, ******** off 

Your responses completely prove my point 🤷‍♂️

Edited by T Hardy

4 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Your responses completely prove my point 🤷‍♂️

theres very little to laugh about at the moment. let us have this one

cos its HILARIOUS!

I absolutely love having rivals. derby days are incredible.  you can feel the tension and excitement in the air.  i cant imagine a bigger match for the people of sheffield. its engrained in our culture..are you red or blue.. my best mate is a blade..but on derby day its something else..their crowing has been cringeworthy..now let us take the p@ss, theyd be doing the same, but worse.

46 minutes ago, Uncle Mort AMB said:

Pep's just admitted that he would be sacked at United, why is Wilder different  then ffs.

OMG Giddings saying statue should be erected of Wilder WTF, brings tears to your eyes listening to them blunts.

Gidds just made my night saying how many more fingers can we get in.

Same Giddings who asked Jos 20 times if he fears for his job?

• Like 1

Guest T Hardy
30 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

theres very little to laugh about at the moment. let us have this one

cos its HILARIOUS!

I absolutely love having rivals. derby days are incredible.  you can feel the tension and excitement in the air.  i cant imagine a bigger match for the people of sheffield. its engrained in our culture..are you red or blue.. my best mate is a blade..but on derby day its something else..their crowing has been cringeworthy..now let us take the p@ss, theyd be doing the same, but worse.

I’m all up for banter and taking the p*ss, it’s when you see people who are usually rational and well thought completely losing their mind and coming across as just very bitter and full of hate 

Edited by T Hardy

4 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

I’m all up for banter and taking the p*ss, it’s when you see people who are usually rational and well thought completely losing their mind and coming across as just very bitter and full of hate 

It's really not. 

I don't think he's a great manager. 

I think he's a good manager who has had a few very good seasons, like Paul Lambert, Eddie Howe and a few others before him. 

I disagree with your point about most top managers having been top players, hence they were afforded the opportunity to manage a big club. If you want, you can say that is the case with Pep, though it should be pointed out he managed Barcelona's B team prior to getting the main gig. 

Klopp played much of his football in Germany's second division before taking the job at Mainz and working his way up. Jose Mourinho never had a professional football career, Arsene Wenger was managing in Japan before taking the Arsenal gig. I could go on and on about numerous examples, heck, was Fergie all that as a professional? 

Point being that these top clubs appoint top managers. The idea that they've been missing out on this treasure trove of brilliant English managers for all these years is nonsense imo. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Loxley Owl said:

I’m not ashamed to say I ******** hate that bunch of ******** peasants. Yes, I’ve got mates who support them, but as a collective they’re ******** animals.

A long time ago I didn’t care, but then I went there for the 2-2 derby where Adam Boulder score both our goals. 

My mate I was with got punched as soon as we joined the queue to get in, the electronic turnstiles broke so we missed the first 20 minutes, we got fireworks thrown at us whilst we were stuck outside, and then for the remaining 70 minutes we got pies, coins and bottles of ******** thrown down at us from the top tier.

I hope that poo stain of a club goes bust, the stadium burns down, and their ******** Neanderthal fans have to take up watching ******** tiddlywinks.

fizz them, fizz Wilder and fizz the derby matches. I’d love to never hear of them again. 

But apart from that, you think they're great. 

• Haha 6