The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Not sure any of those beat the lad who got a dem blades tattoo to celebrate the fact they had beat Nottingham Forest in an FA Cup quarter fiinal game. 

Another one (not tattoo related) was old CroatiaBlade back on the Bladesmad forum telling people about his latest flag. 

I can't quite recall what it was, but he had something on his flag which celebrated Dem Blades fans love of "casual" fashion :duntmatter:

Something to with trains wasn’t it?

WTF:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, T Hardy said:

Like many, you are too blinded by your hatred for Sheff Utd to think clearly. 

A lot of managers at the top of the game are there because of their reputation as a player, or they were given the opportunity to make the step up and took advantage of it, they didn’t just land as world class operators, they had to work to get there. 

I don’t think Wilder will end up at Man City, but sure, if he was given a billion to spend, there’s a good chance he’d be as successful as the other managers also given that privilege. 

What a load of testicles. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Grown men crying ffs. 

Honestly, if it drives to you to that then perhaps it is time to take a step back. 

Be the same blokes who 4 years ago were done with football and hated it and felt no love for it. 

That end of season lap of honour with adkins was a pearler 

• Love 1

By all accounts it's the signing of Brewster that's done for Tufty.

In spite of his price tag, he's failed to score a single goal in 22 appearances.

And Abhorrence is angry that Wilder keeps saying on TV that United's players are bobbar and devaluing them.

Wilder has only got himself to blame really. If he could be trusted with money then he’d still be in the job

Its time him and Knill went back to humble beginnings to get another set of pub league lads up the leagues, until he hits the glass ceiling again 

Edited by Django

Hang on. Do they want to sack him or does he want to walk? Either way, how does he end up with 7 million quid? Surely if they sack him they don't have to pay that, and he can't walk out and claim it surely? If there's a clause in the contract that says either getting sacked or walking out earns someone 7 million then that has got to be either the best or worst contract ever depending on which side of it you're on. 

Or am I missing summat here? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Hang on. Do they want to sack him or does he want to walk? Either way, how does he end up with 7 million quid? Surely if they sack him they don't have to pay that, and he can't walk out and claim it surely? If there's a clause in the contract that says either getting sacked or walking out earns someone 7 million then that has got to be either the best or worst contract ever depending on which side of it you're on. 

Or am I missing summat here? 

After his numerous payrises, it wouldn't surprise me