The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

On 05/03/2021 at 15:19, owls maniac said:

I like the bit in the article where Wilder says he wants investment in their dated training ground. 

Wasn’t this literally rebuilt only 20 years ago? 

If theirs is dated ours must be prehistoric. 

If only he didnt spaf 20 million on Ramsdale and 20 million on Montgomery Brewster and 20 million on Berge they'd have the cash......shame innit 

22 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

If only he didnt spaf 20 million on Ramsdale and 20 million on Montgomery Brewster and 20 million on Berge they'd have the cash......shame innit 

Wait, we have a training ground? I mean we have a tent, but, that's it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, scram said:

Their training ground is fine

The way this f*cker just keeps allowing to deflect is indicative of how shyte the local media is

Exactly. 

It's quite staggering really. 

He's literally blamed everyone except himself. 

I might be wrong on this, but I feel like Wilder has thrown his toys out of the pram to try and get his own way every single season he’s been there - be it his own contract or trying to force the club to do certain things.

Wonder if he’s just ran out of road now. Fairly or not.

Anyway, general situation reminds me of Warnock. He’d have got them straight back up last time if he had stayed and I think Wilder would as well next year. Here’s hoping he f*cks off because, much like last time, nobody else at S2 has a clue what’s going on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, sheffield_dave said:

I might be wrong on this, but I feel like Wilder has thrown his toys out of the pram to try and get his own way every single season he’s been there - be it his own contract or trying to force the club to do certain things.

Wonder if he’s just ran out of road now. Fairly or not.

Anyway, general situation reminds me of Warnock. He’d have got them straight back up last time if he had stayed and I think Wilder would as well next year. Here’s hoping he f*cks off because, much like last time, nobody else at S2 has a clue what’s going on.

i am not sure he will get them straight back up

this is his first season where fans expected him to improve, up to this season they have been the plucky underdogs, maybe he cant cope with the presuure of people expenting him to improve

Next season is going to see even more pressure, they will be favourites to go up, lets see how he deals with it, if he is still there, which i have a feeling he wont be due to the prince wanted a different pathway than he does

• Like 1

I doubt they would be favourites to go straight back up, a short price but not favs. 

If Fulham come down they will be favs and I would expect them to walk away with it with current squad of players, if they stop up and Newcastle went down I'd expect them to walk away with it if they kept current squad together and had everyone back fully fit. 

I should think pigs would be threatening a play off place but I doubt they would make top 2. 

If West Brom keep big Sam I would fancy them to make top 2. 

• Like 2

Well having watched wba v Newcastle and the first of Liverpool v Fulham there’s one side that deserves to stop up. Fulham playing some great football having a real go at Liverpool. Hope they do it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, the third man said:

i am not sure he will get them straight back up

this is his first season where fans expected him to improve, up to this season they have been the plucky underdogs, maybe he cant cope with the presuure of people expenting him to improve

Next season is going to see even more pressure, they will be favourites to go up, lets see how he deals with it, if he is still there, which i have a feeling he wont be due to the prince wanted a different pathway than he does

Humble favourites would be tricky for him to negotiate..... the oppos have players on   £40 k p.w......erm Chris you have players on£50k ?

• Haha 1