The Humble Club - Abhorrence Of Arabia

Big Malc

They've changed it from manager press conference to just press conference and also pushed back the time 

I think he's gone and Heckingbottom will be announced as their new permanent manager

1 minute ago, IWEDFM said:

They've changed it from manager press conference to just press conference and also pushed back the time 

I think he's gone and Heckingbottom will be announced as their new permanent manager

Ooh yes please 

Wilder is basically a slightly more upmarket version of a Warnock.

His team were similar. The principles were, at their best, get in the opposition face, good deliveries out wide, win the second balls.

Like the Warnock team, pretty direct, but with a little bit more technique and coaching going on. The 352 system had lots of people jizzing their pants.

Bunch of lads with crap nicknames playing above their ability levels.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Plonk said:

I know some of our fans get a bit giddy, but dem blavdes take the biscuit. Just red that “ wilders strategy” for next season is 6/7 loan signings, 5/6 departures, but keeping the core of the team. Then I read they will be great next year as Berge is going for 40m,and Baldock for 20m so 60m plus the tv money( which they overlook bogroll has already borrowed and given to McSue) they can build a great team. As long as the loans are like Mason Mount. Yep good luck with that.

seems to me Bogroll is looking at a financial restructure, along with not sacking wilder until relegation is confirmed, which doesn’t suggest they are going on a spendathln.

Looks like my “ wilder strategy” may not have been far off?

Just now, Pablo Bonvin said:

“Circumstances beyond their control”.

Problems extracting James Shield and Alan Biggs were worse than expected then?

Quite possibly.

They were pretty far up his rectum.

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Press conference cancelled now.

Bizarre.

New one tba -

Last minute change of heart by their humble one of their own manager, came close but couldn't possibly leave the club he loves and their wonderful fans. p.s new contract signed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

They’d need the team which rescued those Chilean miners to save them.

Indeed.

It was easier to locate Danny Hall as he was just swinging off his ballsack.

• Haha 3

Guest T Hardy
1 hour ago, SiJ said:

It's like Allardyce constantly moaning about how if he was called Allarydychio he'd be managing Real Madrid.

No, you wouldn't. West Brom, Blackburn is your level.

There is a reason that top clubs appoint people like Pep, Klopp etc.,because they're world class operators who know how to manage world class players.

Chris Wilder knows how to get a group of average players punching above their weight and running through brick walls for him. He wouldn't have a clue how to manage the big egos of top class players.

Like many, you are too blinded by your hatred for Sheff Utd to think clearly. 

A lot of managers at the top of the game are there because of their reputation as a player, or they were given the opportunity to make the step up and took advantage of it, they didn’t just land as world class operators, they had to work to get there. 

I don’t think Wilder will end up at Man City, but sure, if he was given a billion to spend, there’s a good chance he’d be as successful as the other managers also given that privilege.