Cowleys

3 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Hudd were awful but that have picked up some points recently so I can see them being safe now.

If we beat them they're in real danger as their last two fixtures are WBA and Millwall. At present they're only two points above the relegation zone and probably need at least three more points to be safe.

Edited by Beauchief Owl

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

They will he sacked and then have the caretaker bounce performance against us 

It's a bit ironic really that if they go down they will inevitably be sacked but they would probably struggle to find better out there to bring them back up. Some managers just have a level of management they are good at. Bit like Warnock in the championship I suppose.

I think they are the type of managers that the players have to buy into their ideas. It's easier to do with players from the lower leagues as a lot lack the ego.

Wilder achieved it, so did Jones who then went to Stoke and the players probably thought I'm on a good crack whether I put the effort in or not.

Unfortunately everyone wants instant success so managers without the big profile can find it hard to implement their ideas as they don't have the time.

It's why we see the manager merry go round. A lot say they are sick of seeing it then, as in the case of us, everyone wants to install a name someone who knows the league. This latter part does make me laugh. The league has 6 new teams every season, the only thing you need to know is.

Just about all the teams are of a similar standard do not take anyone lightly so you have to give 100% effort in 100% of the matches.

• Like 3

Still think they’ll do a good job there given time. If they were to go down I think they would stand a good chance of bringing them straight back up. TBH I think they’ll stop up anyway. Big game tomorrow at Stoke, loser of that will go down with Hull and Barnsley unless points deductions kick in?

1 minute ago, Jim said:

Still think they’ll do a good job there given time. If they were to go down I think they would stand a good chance of bringing them straight back up. TBH I think they’ll stop up anyway. Big game tomorrow at Stoke, loser of that will go down with Hull and Barnsley unless points deductions kick in?

What about Luton, they have the worse GD in the league