A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

26 minutes ago, Animis said:

I think his efforts get him through to the finals - good luck @Hillsboromassive - i'll be rooting for you...

image.png.da54717858b0f645f4f130cf753f4bf4.png

I think we could all name a few others to join him.....

How very, very, very, very sad!

Best season in years and spending your time pretending to support your rivals on their forum.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

81336847_187787449067993_5571302718762385408_n.jpg

No - because you registered on the site with an email address that links directly to your facebook account that has a photo of Chris Wilder as it's profile banner 🤣

lol

Neil's turned in to Rebekah Vardy

• Haha 7

20 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

81336847_187787449067993_5571302718762385408_n.jpg

No - because you registered on the site with an email address that links directly to your facebook account that has a photo of Chris Wilder as it's profile banner 🤣

lol

Let's not jump to conclusions here.

I mean, what self-respecting Wednesdayite hasn't customised their social media with a photo of United's manager?

314471421_Laugh2.gif.851ded7418f193ee9660e91f39819626.gif

• Haha 3

It's very telling that on their forum Neil is getting slagged off, but not one of them has said that yes somebody who goes onto a rival forum actively posting and pretending to be a supporter of their rivals must be one sad sad bástárd.  Then again half of them probably do or did the same (including some of their most frequent posters, hi MattBianco),  they seem to be actually proud of their army of rather rubbish "sleeper cells" posing unconvincingly as Wednesdayites. 

• Haha 2

Guest The Horse
2 hours ago, alanharper said:

It's very telling that on their forum Neil is getting slagged off, but not one of them has said that yes somebody who goes onto a rival forum actively posting and pretending to be a supporter of their rivals must be one sad sad bástárd.  Then again half of them probably do or did the same (including some of their most frequent posters, hi MattBianco),  they seem to be actually proud of their army of rather rubbish "sleeper cells" posing unconvincingly as Wednesdayites. 

They should go into the Dressing Room section if they want to really get angry at him.

Guy is a master fisherman and will get a proper netful if they venture over there. 😁

6 hours ago, alanharper said:

Personally I have zero issue with any United fan who wants to join and come on the site to talk football, tell us how it’s going over that side of the city, discuss tactics and formations and differences in style, squad, divisions etc

No issue at all with that 

Just sign up as ‘united fan’ or ‘AlexSabella92’ or whatever as your username and come on and get involved - I would totally welcome that. It’s good to have a diverse and opposite set of facts and opinions on here - it’s healthy 

Signing up and pretending to be a Sheffield Wednesday fan and calling United fans pigs n that just isn’t necessary at all when you can just sign up as a United fan and have the blades logo as your profile photo etc if you want

Thats my only point really

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop