A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

Let's see how they cope. Unfortunately over the past 3 season's they've pretty much got into the habit of winning. They'll probably have to get into the habit of losing and it will be interesting to see how everyone copes with that. 

It will be funny too hopefully.

So for starters..... Come on Bournemouth!

Wilderbeast was grunting even more than usual through his press conference yesterday; the pressure has obviously got to him already!

Also loved how the camera panned around the room to show the massed ranks of the worlds press come to hear about Dem  Blavges; only to show that there were about six people there, and two of them had only come to see what all the fuss was about this 1970’s boardroom table! Ha ha ha!

lol

• Haha 2

mmmm I have a feeling they'll just about stop up. 

Norwich spending £5.00 puts them in a precarious positions and you've got Brighton, Newcastle and a few others who Dem Blades might just be able to finish above. 

Would be absolutely fantastic if their system got torn a new one in the top flight.

Obviously I want them to lose every game 8-0, but I REALLY want them to get cheated.

I want them to have deserved the win but have goals ruled out by VAR.

I want referees so biased against them, Wildebeest becomes the new Warnock and losing his mind becomes a regular topic on SSN.

Them being really competitive but losing to a dodgy goal every week would be the ideal scenario.

The fury in the binman's eyes getting more and more obvious each week, "It's hard enough having to compete with teams who've got players on £100,00+ grand a week without all these decisions going against us incorrectly".

Every press conference he has to keep it all bottled up as they keep getting more and more decisions that go the way of the bigger clubs.

Little Sheff U not getting the rub of the green.

Sky Sports putting together a medley, with Adele's "Hello" as background music, of all the bad luck they've suffered as the season has worn on.

Finally Wilder snaps and after one final unlucky decision he rips off his top and bare chested marches on tot he field of play to confront the referee.

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

I'm waiting for Wilder's first unsubtle reference to us on MOTD even though it's of no relevance to the question he has been asked. 

You wont have long to wait mate ... after their first drubbing ... ‘I’m proud of my players, we’ve come such a long way in such a short space of time ... it will take use a few games to adjust because the premierships full of truly massive clubs’

Hopefully we hear it tomorrow 

1 hour ago, Matt_1 said:

Obviously I want them to lose every game 8-0, but I REALLY want them to get cheated.

I want them to have deserved the win but have goals ruled out by VAR.

I want referees so biased against them, Wildebeest becomes the new Warnock and losing his mind becomes a regular topic on SSN.

I'd go one better. Sharp gets one of his usual kicking the ball out of the keeper's hands goals. It's disallowed by VAR and deemed a dangerous tackle and he gets a straight red.

25 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

Seriously though, is it possible for them to get as many penalties as they normally do? There luck has to change at some point. 

It'll be like a penalty shootout when they play Palace, they'll get 5 apiece.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

It'll be like a penalty shootout when they play Palace, they'll get 5 apiece.

Depends if Zaha is still sulking on the treadmill or not.

Sharp should be getting booked for simulation most weeks, the cheating little fatso.

Prediction time

Taking my Wednesday hat off here

20th. Norwich. Spent nowt and will finish rock bottom on 20pts

19th. Brighton. Struggled last season and will drop under the inexperienced Graham Potter. 31pts

18th. Pigs. Can’t see where the goals are coming from. 37Pts

17th. Palace. Stay up on goal difference. 37pts

18th. Southampton. 40pts

17th. Newcastle. 41pts

16th. Burnley 

15th. Villa