A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

22 minutes ago, SouthStand75 said:

Classless would be my choice of word but whatever you want to go with. I find the whole pig comments from both sets of supporters rather pointless and leave that to the school kids to call each other. 

shurrup ya daft piggy 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Wilder starting to believe his own hype and get a bit cocky. Referred to himself in the 3rd person in a radio Sheffield interview I heard yesterday. Not very humble that. 

pashunate innit 

I wonder when he will start to give his pressers in a mixture of Sheffield steel and Italian style ... after all, he might as well give up on trying to speak English 

Edited by Hirstys Salopettes

Guest Bulgaria
On 09/09/2020 at 13:19, BIG D said:

I saw ‘Moose’ revving his orange Lamborghini on Eccy Rd the other day. What a throbber. 

That's up there with Dalian Atkinson sat on the bonnet of his top of the range Porsche whilst he had music blasting out in the carpark of the Woodstock diner at Banner Cross surrounded by his gangsta mates!!

Funny as owt.

Edited by Bulgaria

1 hour ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Have we settled on a new title for the new season thread for everyone’s favourite unwashed second team yet? I’m starting to fret.

2nd - A tale of the 2nd season, of everyone's 2nd favourite team. 2nd hand nickname, 2nd hand ground, 2nd hand theme song, 2nd hand TV. From the 2nd team of Sheffield.

But 2nd should definitely be in the title.

• Love 1

It's all about Wilder, it always has been. 

Tbf, he (plus Knill) are the reason why Dem Blades are where they are right now. 

Without him, they may well have found themselves in League Two, such has been the level of his impact. 

Thing is their fans know it, the club knows it and Chris Wilder knows it too. 

Annoyingly, he will probably seem them right for at least another season. It's early days, but I can see the likes of West Ham, Fulham etc., struggling a lot more than Dem Blades. 

13 hours ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Everyone's favourite second team based on parking the bus, usurped by Leeds who actually tried to attack....

A few blunts are chucking the dummy out following the praise dirtyleeds got. Think a few of them need a cuddle now that they aren't flavour of the month.

Pointing out the fact that although Leeds were entertaining they lost, completely ignoring the fact they lost at Anfield without having a shot on target last season.

2 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Can't have been that surprising that Brewster wasn't in the Liverpool squad yesterday, not sure many expected him to break into the PL Champions side following a decent spell at Swansea. Be interesting to see how much they are prepared to sell for though.