A Nightmare on Jihadi John Street

darra

4 hours ago, Hillsboromassive said:

I think we really need a dose of reality here. Glass houses spring to mind. Let's be honest, we'd take any of those three you mentioned. Any of the three are better than what we've currently got. Would love a top class forward to sign for us to dwarf them. They're poo , but collectively work as a unit.

Not sure mcgoldrick or blunt are what we need, and it’s only our complete lack of strikers that’s makes them better than what we’ve got.

10 hours ago, Hillsboromassive said:

I think we really need a dose of reality here. Glass houses spring to mind. Let's be honest, we'd take any of those three you mentioned. Any of the three are better than what we've currently got. Would love a top class forward to sign for us to dwarf them. They're poo , but collectively work as a unit.

Depends on how you mean it...if you mean as it currently stands then of course but that is because we only have 1 striker on our books!

If you mean compared to last seasons strikers and seasons before, then I wouldn't have any of them, bar maybe McGoldrick. Mousset and McBurnie are utter tripe, and Sharp I wouldn't for obvious reasons...he's too far gone pig. There is a reason why their top striker got 6 goals last season and it's not because they was unlucky

11 hours ago, Hillsboromassive said:

Yeah but we’re talking about United signing him and not us. 

1 hour ago, smhouston said:

Depends on how you mean it...if you mean as it currently stands then of course but that is because we only have 1 striker on our books!

If you mean compared to last seasons strikers and seasons before, then I wouldn't have any of them, bar maybe McGoldrick. Mousset and McBurnie are utter tripe, and Sharp I wouldn't for obvious reasons...he's too far gone pig. There is a reason why their top striker got 6 goals last season and it's not because they was unlucky

Aye, meaning as it stands. Yeah I agree with the unlucky comment. Spoke to a friend of mine who's a pig, and he said they try and make "high percentage chances" 

11 hours ago, Hillsboromassive said:

'We'

Aye, OK Hillsboro.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

81336847_187787449067993_5571302718762385408_n.jpg

No - because you registered on the site with an email address that links directly to your facebook account that has a photo of Chris Wilder as it's profile banner 🤣

lol

Absolute ******** scenes

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

81336847_187787449067993_5571302718762385408_n.jpg

No - because you registered on the site with an email address that links directly to your facebook account that has a photo of Chris Wilder as it's profile banner 🤣

lol

You really do have to ask questions of somebody who’d be sad enough to go on another clubs forum and pretend to be a fan of that club.lol