George Hirst

This is amusing in the Leicester papers..

Leicester were also interested at one stage... YOU DON’T F******G SAY haha 

He had been linked to Manchester United at one stage and Leicester City were also said to be interested in signing him after his 40-goal season, but a year on Hirst was left to try and kick-start his career again and opted to join Leuven

• Haha 1

Just read the Leicester forum on this, some think it’s hillarious, some seem to be critical of what they have done. The most interesting posts are from the Belgian fans who watch the club. They say he’s slow, needs too much time on the ball, is gash in the air and gets bullied off the ball all too easily. They sum it up by stating that against boys he is ok, against men he is not good enough.

I personally think he is a lactating teat.

Edited by Joe Jockstrap

Other big clubs will be watching this, and if fit goes unpunished the flood gates will open. Small clubs will go bust, and many others will just sack off their youth policy which will have a massive impact on the local community. 

The football authorities simply have to get involved here. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, beswetherick said:

It’s a sad indictment of modern football that a true club legend would have a large part to play in fecking the club over like this for a few quid... and that it seems to be legally above board for a PL team to do this in order to avoid distributing their TV riches to lower league clubs

If I was Chansiri I'd tell Hirst Snr that he's no longer welcome at Hillsborough. The guy is bitter he never got his dream move to Man U.

You know what ... George Hirst or David sent the issue here .. it's the bawbags at leicester that have used the loophole to rob us of a decent fee ..

flipping charlatans

The authorities know what they have done but can't do fizz all about it ...

This whole aituation absolutely stinks... rotten to the core

We all knew exactly where he would end up. What a disgusting club leicester must be to pull off a stunt like this.

Sorry george, ive always tried to sympathise before, but hope you fail miserably for this

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

I know right, spending a year wasting away in the Belgian second division just to get one over on the Wednesday. Very very bitter indeed.

You know that for fact then?

ok. Fair enough