7 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

ALMEN ABDI WEDNESDAY LEGEND 

ALMEN ABDI WEDNESDAY RECORD:

APPEARANCES: 23

GOALS: 1

Thank you and good luck Almen Abdi 

It was a brilliant goal though!

Did he actually do anything else for us though, ever? From his 3 years here my only memories of him are that goal and seeing him eating a burger at Huddersfield before the playoff away game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alanharper said:

Did he actually do anything else for us though, ever? From his 3 years here my only memories of him are that goal and seeing him eating a burger at Huddersfield before the playoff away game. 

No, nothing at all. The worst signing of the Chansiri era. Wouldn't be surprised if he retires. No chance is he getting a club over here. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Does anyone think he will sign for someone else next season and start playing well again?

im not sure what his problem is, it seems he just doesn’t either want to play or can’t play, but it doesn’t make sense to stagnate his career intentionally, it’s been the weirdest set of circumstances I’ve ever known from an owls signing, it would be nice to know the truth about what’s been going on instead of hear say, the guy sounds like an absolute leech who has delighted in shafting us for 2 years 

like I said I can see someone picking him up in the championship and him playing regularly again 

thanks 

Probably sign for pigs and be a world beater lol

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Wasn't there today, was he booed when the players did their end of Season walk around.

He only made it to the end of the tunnel, then felt a bit tired.

582EB03F-16BC-4F8E-B11E-9C2D2100B4B5.thumb.jpeg.23a0f4044bd28bcfe27be973860d70e1.jpeg

• Haha 3

3 years, and less than 900 minutes of league football.

180 minutes of which were the first two games of his contract. Last time he played 90 minutes was the second of those two games in August 2016.

And he literally cost us millions... 

Edited by alanharper
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Scored in a pre season friendly against the mighty port vale lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, s6 owl said:

He should be ashamed of himself in all honesty.

He has made a lot of money out of us and given nothing back in return bar a cracker at Forest.  

Had injuries but still..worst signing ever in SWFC history and that’s against some stiff competition.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I’m convinced there is something we don’t know re: Abdi. 

Such a disappointing signing. 

Yep we didn't know when we signed him that he was actually rubbish.

• Like 1