Does anyone think he will sign for someone else next season and start playing well again?

im not sure what his problem is, it seems he just doesn’t either want to play or can’t play, but it doesn’t make sense to stagnate his career intentionally, it’s been the weirdest set of circumstances I’ve ever known from an owls signing, it would be nice to know the truth about what’s been going on instead of hear say, the guy sounds like an absolute leech who has delighted in shafting us for 2 years 

like I said I can see someone picking him up in the championship and him playing regularly again 

thanks 

He won’t play in England again 

I’m guessing there’s another side of the story either way get shut 

I don’t care if it’s player or club we’ve squandered the best part of 9 million on him and that’s disgusting 

Something has happened with him. We’ve had rumours of him disrespecting the club, his teammates don’t want him in the team or around training and he’s been suffering from a mental illness. It will come out in the wash. For me, he’s been our worst ever signing. 

11 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Wasn't there today, was he booed when the players did their end of Season walk around.

Didn't see him, but tbh I can't really remember what he looks like anyway.

Doubt he was there, he hasn't been arsed for 3 years so he's not going to put any effort in to walk slowly around a pitch for 10 minutes now. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1