Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

2 hours ago, prowl said:

I can't believe how tedious this has become. Roll on the start of the season because at least then there will be something to talk about other than Palmers great/useless, Rhodes is past it/a top player. We are/aren't selling the ground.

I might have to go and talk to the wife for a bit....that's how bored I am.

She seems quite a reasonable sort. I might have another chat with her  some time.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, prowl said:

I can't believe how tedious this has become. Roll on the start of the season because at least then there will be something to talk about other than Palmers great/useless, Rhodes is past it/a top player. We are/aren't selling the ground.

We are in the Wednesday of the football season. 

Hold on man, it'll be Friday soon.  

4 hours ago, 19owl08 said:

Send me a link to your mates website please. I can’t find anyone that I like in Sheffield. I ended up going to Brighton for my last one & had to wait 6 months before the first sitting then another 3 months for the next one to finish it.

Not sure on what you like but if you’re a fan of traditional colour tattoos I would highly recommend the guy I use. Located in Barnsley so not far away. His Instagram (if you use that much) is @padz13 and the shop if called Lucky 13. Worth a look if that’s what you like. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, prowl said:

Rivers will be open soon pal.... Roll on the 16th

• Like 1

13 hours ago, prowl said:

It’s like those week long holidays when after 3 days you’ve run out of things to say to each other and now it’s desperation finding something to say.

Anyway, the weather is looking a bit patchy later this week 

15 hours ago, prowl said:

The Penguin will be here soon with his transfer rumours , dont worry. 

53 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

That potential backup keeper I mentioned Liam Kelly is apparently moving to QPR for £50k. Absolute bargain. Lee Wallace Scottish left back is signing for them on a free too.

League 1 club soon in my opinion.

18 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

Going home to the Famous? Hearts need a keeper

Happy for you that Hearts signed Livingston captain Halkett. Will be great replacement for Southar if he leaves.

1 hour ago, edinburghowl said:

That potential backup keeper I mentioned Liam Kelly is apparently moving to QPR for £50k. Absolute bargain. Lee Wallace Scottish left back is signing for them on a free too.

Footballers love London though, don't they?  We can't compete if they want to swan around hipster bars, posting 7 Instagram stories a night.  

55 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

League 1 club soon in my opinion.

Agreed I think it is very likely. They are going to struggle for sure.

51 minutes ago, malek said:

Happy for you that Hearts signed Livingston captain Halkett. Will be great replacement for Southar if he leaves.

He is a really solid signing. Good defender, he got a place in the SPFL team of the year, and is dangerous in the opposition’s box too. I’m really happy with that signing.

I think we will be looking for another centre back if Souttar leaves. And it will take £5m+ I reckon before the club would even entertain an offer. He is contracted for a number of years and financially the club don’t need to sell. Rangers fans reckon they are interested but I doubt they can afford him, and I don’t think he would be interested in going. It will be abroad, Championship, or EPL if he goes anywhere.

5 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Footballers love London though, don't they?  We can't compete if they want to swan around hipster bars, posting 7 Instagram stories a night.  

lol