Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

1 hour ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Westwood/Wildsmith

Odubajo/Palmer/Iorfa                                         Bonner/Hector                    Lees/Thorniley                                      Bidwell/Lazaar/Fox

Defensively we are potentially looking pretty good. Really feel we need a strong character at the side of Lees though, hopefully Bonner hits the ground running.

That confuses the hell out of me! 

9 minutes ago, Sonny said:

You’re absolutely bonkers you are :biggrin: We haven’t signed these players yet. What do you mean ‘yet another’ when nothing has happened.

Was replying to the posters who were suggesting we might do that, pointing out the folly of their thinking

15 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Would be nice to see us linked with some wingers that aren’t Stewart Downing. Really lack pace out wide, not sure Aarons is the answer.

Would like us to look at Lukas Nmecha from Man City. Young, quick was on loan at Preston this season. 

Think these will be done at back end of window, suspect they will be loans from Premier League teams that haven’t yet decided who they want to keep or loan out...Patience required.

Edited by swfc1983

1 hour ago, The Night-Owl said:

Would Willis be a cheaper alternative to Hector or are we hoping to get both? Our backline could potentially be formidable for this level, just need a bit more pace and goals to really give it a go. What a stark difference having a manager that knows this level inside out, compared with his predecessors.

From what I’ve seen he’s a different player  entirely. He’s quite quick and relatively short in comparison, isn’t going to be pinging passes about. But has been impressive defensively for a couple of seasons and was captain there too. More likely one to make a bit of money on but no doubt lower on the list of targets than Hector who is already a top player at this level.

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Is Lazaar always injury prone or are we just basing this on a brief stint where he hurt his hamstring?

According to transfer market he's had 3 injuries prior to that since 14/15 season, missed 14 games in total. So not really injury prone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest wilyfox

As fantastic as it would be, I think people hoping all summer for Hector to return will be disappointed. 

30 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

It's so understandable that the iwners not the players are that bothered if they get relegated back out of the prem. The earn is it about (guesstimating) 170 million for getting up and then the best part of 100 million when the come down as a thank you for being shat! You'd be laughing you tatties of as an owner wouldn't you? 

I think owning football club is risky business, very few make money and those that show a profit have invested close to a billion to achieve it. Norwich owners are fans and only way they could benefit is by selling club at this point to those who want status of owning Premiership club. I doubt they will see any of the money from PL unless they sell the club. Swansea were a club who used TV money to pay players high wages it was ok until relegation hit now having fire sale to survive. 

31 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

I once saw Lazaar at a bazaar in Qatar from a far buying a jar for his ma, she said ta. 

Is it August yet? WTF:

I once saw Lazaar in his car in Dunbar, with his door ajar outside an abattoir pulling his plums into a jar of caviar. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Weird cus I once saw something bizarre. It was Lazaar undoing the bra of a lady tsar as she got her weekly caviar from Spar and was tip toeing her way round some broken tar that a young 'la' from Temple bar had hit after flying kff his handlebars. Lazaar outside the spar said to the lady tsar, who had hold of his ma's jars of caviar. Good job that young la didn't hit my ma as she's waiting in her car that she bought in zanzibar using Yugoslavian dinars. The sad thing is as Lazaar was walking to his car dodging the tar, a nightjar smoking a cuban cigar stole the tsars bra, shat on the zanzibar car and then flew afar. So bizarre. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

55 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

As fantastic as it would be, I think people hoping all summer for Hector to return will be disappointed. 

I worked that out when the German lad came on the scene.

6 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Weird cus I once saw something bizarre. It was Lazaar undoing the bra of a lady tsar as she got her weekly caviar from Spar and was tip toeing her way round some broken tar that a young 'la' from Temple bar had hit after flying kff his handlebars. Lazaar outside the spar said to the lady tsar, who had hold of his ma's jars of caviar. Good job that young la didn't hit my ma as she's waiting in her car that she bought in zanzibar using Yugoslavian dinars. The sad thing is as Lazaar was walking to his car dodging the tar, a nightjar smoking a cuban cigar stole the tsars bra, shat on the zanzibar car and then flew afar. So bizarre. 

That's weird, because at the same time I could have sworn I saw Lazaar in Qatar, playing the sitar with Kendrick Lamar, while waiting for a flight to Myanmar. Their repertoire was quite bizarre, below par and all about his avatar that looked like Renoir. How bizarre.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Come off it we all know that you just made that up....

He doesn't smoke cigars 

:Sid:

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox
33 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

I worked that out when the German lad came on the scene.

It appears that others haven't :Sid: