Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

8 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Will he be good enough for the prem next season though ??  lol ( Snoddy, not Bruce).

You’re not following the script.

What usually happens is that I put a daft rumour in to start things off, then the usual numpties jump on it with negs saying things like “Don’t be stupid, we can’t afford him / he won’t come here / FFP & P&S embargo will mean we can’t bring anyone in”.

That then kicks the thread off 

A034E498-66C7-4390-974C-35DCBA933A91.jpeg

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

What usually happens is that I put a daft rumour in to start things off, then the usual numpties jump on it with negs saying things like “Don’t be stupid, we can’t afford him / he won’t come here / FFP & P&S embargo will mean we can’t bring anyone in”.

Nut case !! We are skint , Bruce will be sacked , DC is selling to  LS , we will be embargoed to the max + plus because we’re swfc we will be deducted 30 points , the closest we will get to snodgrass will be Claude greengrass 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, swfctc1 said:

Nut case !! We are skint , Bruce will be sacked , DC is selling to  LS , we will be embargoed to the max + plus because we’re swfc we will be deducted 30 points , the closest we will get to snodgrass will be Claude greengrass 

Thank you. That’s what we needed. 

5B118A17-049D-4CC4-8034-763E0C7472C0.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Bogart said the same to Bergman in Casablanca dude, lol , You can't afford me WTF:  Don't think he mentioned FFP P'n'S or FFS though.

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox

Summer megafred already. Owlsman, I'm in.

Nathaniel Chalobah, loan.

Ben Gibson, loan.

Rhian Brewster, loan.

Mr.Hourihane, permanent.

That's what I heard anyway.

Believe.